had female (curry Stacy) interaction and got some feedback on my abused dog personality by the way i talk. how to be confident?

SharpOrange

SharpOrange

Iron
So, I have had my first-ever female interaction where I was able to hold a conversation for more than two minutes with a female, but I did not get to touch her, so I could lose my handless status.
she was older than me like 2 or 3 years and worked in same industry so my senior you can say

i was having dopamine rushes constantly while just getting a chance to interact with her

this happened last week or so but i am back home and rotting again.

I fist-bumped her when I met her the last time; this is the closest I got to touching a woman.

She said she likes TV shows, and, in the show, there is some Katherine and some other girl. I don’t know the story, but she was telling me this. Then she told me her hobby is listening to music and watching Netflix, and I suggested her 2-3 movies.

When we met the first time, I was talking about general stuff, and then the second day I talked to her about this. On the second day, I was pretending to be a jester to get her to laugh by making self-deprecating jokes. Then, randomly in the middle of the conversation, she was being uncomfortable the way i was making fun of myself and she told me I have very low self-esteem and that I judge myself harshly, and I should treat myself better to feel good.

To which I replied with some BS to look confident but was looking a beta all along;
she was not convinced and recognized that I wallow in self-pity and low self-esteem.
how do i fix this pls if there is some guide or make a thread about how to talk to women.

i was giving vibes of i don't love myself and i seek validation from other by degrading myself and she told me to do better,
it felt to her like hey guys i am too ugly and then others will sympathize with you out of pity sort of like that.

pls help me how do i overcome this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Curry Stacy? That doesn’t exist jfl

• WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and SharpOrange
If you’re curry forget it, she’s probably a bwc only poojeta

If you’re white, do better nigga. Making paragraphs on.org for a disgusting deathnic

And if you’re anything else, kys idk

Curry Stacy? That doesn’t exist jfl
JFl at this i was in gurugram at that time and there you can see gl women in richer areas she looked very similar to this

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
So, I have had my first-ever female interaction where I was able to hold a conversation for more than two minutes with a female, but I did not get to touch her, so I could lose my handless status.
she was older than me like 2 or 3 years and worked in same industry so my senior you can say

i was having dopamine rushes constantly while just getting a chance to interact with her

this happened last week or so but i am back home and rotting again.

I fist-bumped her when I met her the last time; this is the closest I got to touching a woman.

She said she likes TV shows, and, in the show, there is some Katherine and some other girl. I don’t know the story, but she was telling me this. Then she told me her hobby is listening to music and watching Netflix, and I suggested her 2-3 movies.

When we met the first time, I was talking about general stuff, and then the second day I talked to her about this. On the second day, I was pretending to be a jester to get her to laugh by making self-deprecating jokes. Then, randomly in the middle of the conversation, she was being uncomfortable the way i was making fun of myself and she told me I have very low self-esteem and that I judge myself harshly, and I should treat myself better to feel good.

To which I replied with some BS to look confident but was looking a beta all along;
she was not convinced and recognized that I wallow in self-pity and low self-esteem.
how do i fix this pls if there is some guide or make a thread about how to talk to women.

i was giving vibes of i don't love myself and i seek validation from other by degrading myself and she told me to do better,
it felt to her like hey guys i am too ugly and then others will sympathize with you out of pity sort of like that.

pls help me how do i overcome this.
Dnrd
Also curry stacy equals ltb squared