Had fillers for UEE is there improvement ?

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
Title. Can someone tell me if it's better than before ? I think I had too much and it looks uncanny.
Someone with female gaze please not psl copers thinking eye hooding is the goat (as my eyes are definitely more hooded but Im not sure they are more aesthetic though..)

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Title. Can someone tell me if it's better than before ? I think I had too much and it looks uncanny.
Someone with female gaze please not psl copers thinking eye hooding is the goat (as my eyes are definitely more hooded but Im not sure they are more aesthetic though..)
no pics

then post it...

why are you afraid of posting it? You don't have to post your face, just one of your eyes lmao.
Because eyes are enough to be recognized, that would be the end of my social life rn which isn't the worst. The problem is if im identifyed and I become somewhat famous in the future it would ruin my whole life with the things I ve said here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, UZB_Strebl, ahouzeh18 and 1 other person
I'll check them out!

Because eyes are enough to be recognized, that would be the end of my social life rn which isn't the worst. The problem is if im identifyed and I become somewhat famous in the future it would ruin my whole life with the things I ve said here.
You need to work on your inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
Larp

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer
Ur an idiot if u get this procedure done

Braindead even

Ur an idiot if u get this procedure done

Braindead even
Ive got it, I dont regret it. Its kinda cheap, long lasting and fixes just a little bit a major flaw. I hav to see whag is it like at low bf.
Why do you think that though ?