Had fillers on Friday, got asked if I was a model today, this feels AMAZING

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Iron
First and foremost, I advice to all of you to try fillers at least ONCE in your life with a good and experienced doctor (THIS IS VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT, GO FOR SKILLED DOCTORS, CHOOSE THEM CAREFULLY). The doctor I chose for this is a well-known who does the same procedure on famous, celebrities, football players and etc...
paid around $3,5k (I'm converting it to USD dollar since I don't live in the US)

"bruhh but fillers are not permanent you will have to get it done again"
yeah who cares I can do it every 6 month, that's why the UTMOST important thing you can do right now is to MONEYMAXX

I don't wanna post pictures since I work publicly, I'm not famous but kinda known in the underground scene of EDM (I'm a producer/DJ), I'm afraid that one day somebody founds out that I use this forum and that might affect my reputation somehow since normies are so close-minded and judge everyone who lives outside their bubble

however I can look for similar results so you can have an idea on how it looks like

anyway, long story short, got the fillers done on Friday, stayed home producing until monday (I ghostproduce for some labels which means a lot of workload even on weekends, there are days I don't leave my homestudio), had a haircut yesterday since my hair was too freaking long and messy, btw, I realized that a shorter haircut similar to those you see in peaky blinders kinda "accentuate" the face, specially if you got prominent zygos, just look at how good Cillian Murphy looks with that haircut, literally every girl I know goes crazy over him, so, if you ever get fillers done, try the peaky blinders/fade type of haircut, I know you all might say a haircut doesn't change shit but when you look good already, it makes a ton of difference, I personally will not let my hair grow ever again since I don't look like Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa

oh, and here's an additional thing I also did: eyebrow pencil, if you have good brow bones then you can use pencil to enhance or widen your brows, it's such a mild detail but those long straight brows is the icing on the cake

I decided to leave my house today and went to the most visited mall in my city. Don't even need to mention the amount of looks I'm getting, seriously, it could be placebo but I know it isn't, I've been nofaping for 2 months and holy fuck it's hard to control yourself with JBs glancing at you constantly, I'm relucting to download Tinder and inflate my ego with more likes since I'm looking better now, god damn it, it would feel good to dismiss so many bitches that have ignored me in the past and see my high-school friends again who use to bully me to say the least

later on, I went to this chocolate shop and started a conversation with the clerk, here where I live it's so freaking easy to make friends, therefore random conversations are not offputting nor embarassing
she looked like the type of girl whose you don't know whether to swipe left or right on tinder, probably a 5 PSL
we talked for just 2 minutes or so, posteriorly she asked me if I was so busy due to modeling when I mentioned that I worked a lot and had to travel constantly, I said that I wasn't and asked why, she said I kinda looked like the guys on fashion magazines, the amount of dopamine rush I had on this very morning after all the eyeballing from girls and this comment from the clerk was insane

I know it was something subtle and perhaps silly for many but I NEVER GOT ASKED THAT, NEVER IN MY FREAKING LIFE

I'm home now feeling so freaking good, I guess I get how celebrities and models feel like, not that I look like them but that uncomfortable feeling of aging, missing out or looking bad, fuck I want to look like this forever, the feeling of looking good is addicting
So I recommend you all to try fillers, regardless of how bad your eyearea might be or if you're short, it will be beneficial for you, even if it's a little, and yeah, chin/jaw implants are permanent but fillers might be a gateway for an eventual surgery in the future.

I can definitely say that I went from 4 to 6 PSL, and you all know that being 6 PSL might be life-changing, you go from below-average to slightly above-average, and that difference is enormous
with everything done, I'm kinda looking like Islam Dulatov right now, our skin tone is very similar, just for you guys to have an idea, I'm tall and skinny as him, though my eye area is not as god-tier as his, next step is going for Taban, better save those $20k in the next few months

peace to all of you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 5204, RAITEIII and 11 others
brb using

also d

didntreadlol

doesnt work for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
How many plays does your biggest ghostproduced song have? Give me a range to advoid doxx.

Wait for 3 days until it wears down lol

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Deleted member 3583
lmao don't tell me that, I will get depressed if I ever live without this bruh, it's just live being to used to drive a Prius and then suddenly start driving a Rolls-Royce but then having to drive a Prius again

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing

this, fillers look unreal in first few days due to swelling but unfortunately it doesn’t last

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Looksmax305 and ldar = cope
PIcs of you or larp

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
lmao don't tell me that, I will get depressed if I ever live without this bruh, it's just live being to used to drive a Prius and then suddenly start driving a Rolls-Royce but then having to drive a Prius again
Once the swelling goes just go for a slight touch up to maintain it

How many plays does your biggest ghostproduced song have? Give me a range to advoid doxx.
a little over 1.5m
though the easy money is on DJing rather than producing, ghostproducing is too freaking tiring sometimes, unless you're Scott Storch you'll have to ghostproduce a lot to make some significant money

Btw how many ml did you get

The thing is you’ll still retain all of the real mass that the filler created. So say you used 4ml, you will still have 4ml after the 3 day period.

However the swelling at the injection site is going to go down. The reason it looks good is because it swelling the spots where the filler was injected..and where the filler was injected was the perfect spot that needed augmentation.

For me, filler felt VERY uncomfortable in the jaw.

a little over 1.5m
though the easy money is on DJing rather than producing, ghostproducing is too freaking tiring sometimes, unless you're Scott Storch you'll have to ghostproduce a lot to make some significant money
Why do you ghostproduce rather than produce your own tracks or produce for an artist? Im not sure where you live but in the u.s producers start by producing songs for unknown artist and they gain expose along with that artist, depending on how well the artist they produce for does.

I have had 12ML filler injected. I know it is still there but it looks it has shrunk at least 50% and this was 2-3 months ago. I am most likely wrong as I get used to seeing my face daily.

Who did your fillers?

Learn to self-inject filler

@Saiyan I read somewhere that you self-inject fillers?

Where did you learn it from? (You can DM if you want)

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and wellthatsucks
Wall text and no pics with hard larp potential

Jfl

Not a single pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 275, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
They asked me if i wanted or was model when i was 16... dude, great times

"from 4 to 6 psl"

yeeeah buddy i dont think so

you're either 6 psl, but you werent 4 to begin with

or

you're not 6 psl, but you were 4 to begin with

probably latter :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Whre you from? Eres español?

4 to 6 psl isnt just fillers: your entire ratios have to change. But yes, "more chiseled" face leads to striking appearance which leads to standing out. 1 point is more feasible, still on the extreme side specially if it's from 5 to 6, but as we know, male appearance is extremely unforgiving/exponential, so a couple milimeters can mean night and day.

I too can't imagine teh life of supermodels or celebrities. Got asked around 4 times if I modelled (on low side/masseter swelling days, I guess for the high contrast looks I have) and I cherish every one of them as super important moments. On the other side, that addiction and rush makes you extremely paranoid of anything going wrong. Bloat day? in my case, masseter swelling day? tired look due to having to get up earlier than you expected? In my case since those events happened to me I check myself in every reflective surface in the street to make sure "everything is going well" and no unexpected shit happened to my looks at that moment.

kinda a double edged sword.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross, draco, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I have never in my life been asked if I modelled. FML

First and foremost, I advice to all of you to try fillers at least ONCE in your life with a good and experienced doctor (THIS IS VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT, GO FOR SKILLED DOCTORS, CHOOSE THEM CAREFULLY). The doctor I chose for this is a well-known who does the same procedure on famous, celebrities, football players and etc...
paid around $3,5k (I'm converting it to USD dollar since I don't live in the US)

"bruhh but fillers are not permanent you will have to get it done again"
yeah who cares I can do it every 6 month, that's why the UTMOST important thing you can do right now is to MONEYMAXX

I don't wanna post pictures since I work publicly, I'm not famous but kinda known in the underground scene of EDM (I'm a producer/DJ), I'm afraid that one day somebody founds out that I use this forum and that might affect my reputation somehow since normies are so close-minded and judge everyone who lives outside their bubble

however I can look for similar results so you can have an idea on how it looks like

anyway, long story short, got the fillers done on Friday, stayed home producing until monday (I ghostproduce for some labels which means a lot of workload even on weekends, there are days I don't leave my homestudio), had a haircut yesterday since my hair was too freaking long and messy, btw, I realized that a shorter haircut similar to those you see in peaky blinders kinda "accentuate" the face, specially if you got prominent zygos, just look at how good Cillian Murphy looks with that haircut, literally every girl I know goes crazy over him, so, if you ever get fillers done, try the peaky blinders/fade type of haircut, I know you all might say a haircut doesn't change shit but when you look good already, it makes a ton of difference, I personally will not let my hair grow ever again since I don't look like Chris Hemsworth or Jason Momoa

oh, and here's an additional thing I also did: eyebrow pencil, if you have good brow bones then you can use pencil to enhance or widen your brows, it's such a mild detail but those long straight brows is the icing on the cake

I decided to leave my house today and went to the most visited mall in my city. Don't even need to mention the amount of looks I'm getting, seriously, it could be placebo but I know it isn't, I've been nofaping for 2 months and holy fuck it's hard to control yourself with JBs glancing at you constantly, I'm relucting to download Tinder and inflate my ego with more likes since I'm looking better now, god damn it, it would feel good to dismiss so many bitches that have ignored me in the past and see my high-school friends again who use to bully me to say the least

later on, I went to this chocolate shop and started a conversation with the clerk, here where I live it's so freaking easy to make friends, therefore random conversations are not offputting nor embarassing
she looked like the type of girl whose you don't know whether to swipe left or right on tinder, probably a 5 PSL
we talked for just 2 minutes or so, posteriorly she asked me if I was so busy due to modeling when I mentioned that I worked a lot and had to travel constantly, I said that I wasn't and asked why, she said I kinda looked like the guys on fashion magazines, the amount of dopamine rush I had on this very morning after all the eyeballing from girls and this comment from the clerk was insane

I know it was something subtle and perhaps silly for many but I NEVER GOT ASKED THAT, NEVER IN MY FREAKING LIFE

I'm home now feeling so freaking good, I guess I get how celebrities and models feel like, not that I look like them but that uncomfortable feeling of aging, missing out or looking bad, fuck I want to look like this forever, the feeling of looking good is addicting
So I recommend you all to try fillers, regardless of how bad your eyearea might be or if you're short, it will be beneficial for you, even if it's a little, and yeah, chin/jaw implants are permanent but fillers might be a gateway for an eventual surgery in the future.

I can definitely say that I went from 4 to 6 PSL, and you all know that being 6 PSL might be life-changing, you go from below-average to slightly above-average, and that difference is enormous
with everything done, I'm kinda looking like Islam Dulatov right now, our skin tone is very similar, just for you guys to have an idea, I'm tall and skinny as him, though my eye area is not as god-tier as his, next step is going for Taban, better save those $20k in the next few months

peace to all of you.
why doing fillers every 6 months when you can get fat grafting every 3 years at a lower price?

why doing fillers every 6 months when you can get fat grafting every 3 years at a lower price?
isnt this less reliable? as you cant predict how the fat will move/settle?

this, fillers look unreal in first few days due to swelling but unfortunately it doesn’t last
then what if u put a little bit more, first days u'll look retarded, but then u look good?

ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 3043
03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Deleted member 2227
obvious larp, influenced by my organic experiances

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Only if you had before afters

blackedout eyes work well

pon fotos cabron

Fillers stretch the skin with time and instead of dissolving naturally they migrate throughout your face. The only way to get rid of them is to get scanned to see where they traveled to and then get them dissolved, which is expensive to do every 6 months or so. And even that might not completely solve the issue. Look at all the celebrities who are richer than any of us could ever dream of and have access to the most educated doctors, yet their faces look botched now after years of fillers.

Reminder to save up for permanent options that don't have as bad of side effects.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing