Had massive stuttering session and couldn’t say basic words, mom let out a small laugh

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The only time she decided to let out a laugh is when I have severe stuttering. Can’t even say words

I catch her in the act and accuse her of laugning at me. She tries to dodge it by saying “I was only laughing at what you were saying”. Confirming my suspicions. Then she says is this how you wrongly accuse people? I told her in a very Bad way (due to stuttering), that I’ve experienced this too many times to just let her off on this with those type of excuses.

even my mom wants to laugh. She should know. You don’t let out a laugh when someone is stuttering.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dog face, kuroro, maxmendietta and 3 others
kill all foids

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 9072
The only time she decided to let out a laugh is when I have severe stuttering. Can’t even say words

I catch her in the act and accuse her of laugning at me. She tries to dodge it by saying “I was only laughing at what you were saying”. Confirming my suspicions. Then she says is this how you wrongly accuse people? I told her in a very Bad way (due to stuttering), that I’ve experienced this too many times to just let her off on this with those type of excuses.

even my mom wants to laugh. She should know. You don’t let out a laugh when someone is stuttering.

why would you try to get her to take accountability for her actions

shes a woman lmao she never will

youll be less angry if you realize your moms a ho and start to just disregard her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, fukmylyf and Blackout.xl
People laugh at my voice for a different reason though. 😶😔

brutal bbc mouth beatboxing pill