Had my first kiss + handjob today

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
So yeah i had my first kiss with this girl (u know who) and it was also her first kiss as well, and apparently she loved it so much that she got obsessed and couldnt stop kissing me after it. Im talking like tongue kissing, 3 minute long kisses and shit like that. She told me im a good kisser even tho i think thats because my lips are big.

Anyways, after that we were cuddling and i was touching her tits from inside her shirt or grabbing her ass, which she also liked. Then she offered to give me a handjob, since i was hard for the past 6 hours that i was with her, but because we couldnt find a nice quiet spot for that we went behind some tress in a small forest that we were near at and she rubbed it while inside my underwear (i didnt finish tho). After that i fingered her, and she rly loved it, she was rolling her eyes back and was breathing heavily the whole time, i went rly deep with my finger, almost as deep as i could, and at some point she told me to stop cuz she was about to cum.

It was a nice experience tbh even tho i didnt enjoy anything because of how fucked up my brain is, like i was completely numb the entire time, but it doesnt matter i guess. Still hope u guys get to live all that one day

I got blue balls, AGAIN, my finger was smelling like fish after i was done fingering her, and the kiss was kind of disgusting. But sure, go ahead and reply with "brag thread"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ryldoo IS COPING, chadpreetsingh and 20 others
9B3CDD9C 0BB7 42B0 9ABC 8E680572B045

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, aspiringexcel, gribsufer1 and 32 others
Fuck off fakecel nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, PseudoMaxxer, NateJacobs and 13 others
@7zyzz7 how do we solve the fakecel problem

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 7zyzz7, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
and then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Ryldoo IS COPING, RedRiser and 7 others
So yeah i had my first kiss with this girl (u know who) and it was also her first kiss as well, and apparently she loved it so much that she got obsessed and couldnt stop kissing me after it. Im talking like tongue kissing, 3 minute long kisses and shit like that. She told me im a good kisser even tho i think thats because my lips are big.

Anyways, after that we were cuddling and i was touching her tits from inside her shirt or grabbing her ass, which she also liked. Then she offered to give me a handjob, since i was hard for the past 6 hours that i was with her, but because we couldnt find a nice quiet spot for that we went behind some tress in a small forest that we were near at and she rubbed it while inside my underwear (i didnt finish tho). After that i fingered her, and she rly loved it, she was rolling her eyes back and was breathing heavily the whole time, i went rly deep with my finger, almost as deep as i could, and at some point she told me to stop cuz she was about to cum.

It was a nice experience tbh even tho i didnt enjoy anything because of how fucked up my brain is, like i was completely numb the entire time, but it doesnt matter i guess. Still hope u guys get to live all that one day

I got blue balls, AGAIN, my finger was smelling like fish after i was done fingering her, and the kiss was kind of disgusting. But sure, go ahead and reply with "brag thread"
It wasn't a girl, it was a Korean femboy dressed as a girl that you paid

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, wayme, ascension and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Sure thing buddy
It was either that or a large negro male forced you down and sodomized you and gave you a handjob. But now you're conflicted because it felt good and you kind of liked it.

• JFL
Reactions: wayme and slayerToBe
It was either that or a large negro male forced you down and sodomized you and gave you a handjob. But now you're conflicted because it felt good and you kind of liked it.
Thanks for the thread bump again

never mind, larp

Send me face picture

that shit didnt happen to u goofy ahhh nig nog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 29581, try2beme and 1 other person
absolutely nothing wrong with direct "bragging"/sharing positive experiences

it's retards who try to humblebrag after putting "it's so fucking over for me" in the thread title who deserve severe beating for their estrogenic character

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Tryingtoascend, Gus17 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel

What? Why was it disgusting? Are you gay?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
absolutely nothing wrong with direct "bragging"/sharing positive experiences

it's retards who try to humblebrag after putting "it's so fucking over for me" in the thread title who deserve severe beating for their estrogenic character
Haters are loving this one ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41079
What? Why was it disgusting? Are you gay?
I was never a big fan of kissing, idk its just the idea of getting ur lips covered in someone elses spit that does that to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
It's okay bro you gotta practice somehow and pussy is pussy, but don't be her bf
She loves me and shes a rly good girl, and seems to be loyal too. I do got feelings for her since we been talking for 4 months but we're not officially in a relationship

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
She loves me and shes a rly good girl, and seems to be loyal too. I do got feelings for her since we been talking for 4 months but we're not officially in a relationship
fair enough, as long as you don't reproduce with a 3/10 foid it's not that bad I guess

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer

Hahahahah I love this reminds me of my first kiss and touching when I was 15

• +1

An evil fuck.

Didn't even give her the dick, and you didn't like it. Emotionlessly taking the innocence of a young girl despite lacking interest. Scumbag! You're a bad guy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ChileanMaxxer and Suimaxxer
An evil fuck.

Didn't even give her the dick, and you didn't like it. Emotionlessly taking the innocence of a young girl despite lacking interest. Scumbag! You're a bad guy!
Trust me, if i could give it to her, i would

Trust me, if i could give it to her, i would
She would be appalled by your undoubtedly sloppy and slimy dick.

In fact I can smell the dick cheese from here. Fucking her would be far more evil.

• JFL

Good job!

• Love it
She would be appalled by your undoubtedly sloppy and slimy dick.

In fact I can smell the dick cheese from here. Fucking her would be far more evil.
U a funny nigga i give u that

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thanks bro, btw how ur doing? Been a long time since we talked
I am doing well... I lost some interest in girls once I found out how overrated Is sex.

• +1
Kill yourself 2023cel

• JFL