Had my first REAL fight today In front of everybody

CriminalLurker

CriminalLurker

I like lurking
"Went to a massive mall today and got into a massive fight jfl. So I’m chilling with my friends —a 5’7 Chadlite and an MTB—when I lock eyes with a thugmaxxed black guy rolling with a thugmaxxed tall white dude and thugmaxxed skinny Asian. I thought the black guy was my friends cousin from a glance, so I ask him, and he gets all angry, asking what area we're from and talking shit. My chadlite bro whos also a gymcel gets roid rage and starts popping off. One of them spits at him, but we decide to just walk away like the bigger men. While we were walking away the black guy asked the MTB I was with "What do you see in that guy" as if we were dating and proceeded to stare at her like he wanted her. This guy started all of this cause I was with a girl that he wanted to impress.

Afterwards I started feeling regret and like a pussy beta for not swinging but its like god answered all my prayers. We hit up a restaurant to get food, but then we spot them again. They roll up with a new Asian dude, and we all stand up to confront them. I try to squash the beef with the black guy, but he turns and says it’s now with my Chadlite friend, not me. The new Asian dude flashes a taser trying to intimidate us, and the black guy give some sob story about how hes having a bad day jfl no one gives a shit. Then he tells me not to eye random people—they might be having a bad day. I’m like "What are you talking about". They leave, saying to come outside if we wanna settle it (never ‘Come outside’—newbie move). We knew they were trying to jump us, so we stay put.

They come back and square up with us and shit gets real. My Chadlite bro shoves one of them, and it starts. The black guy charges at my Chadlite friend, so I punched him in the head a few times and then switched to the taser guy, beat him down, and he’s done. I look over and see my Chadlite friend getting 1v3’d, so I grab a chair like Kazuya raise it in the air, ready to go crazy and get a multikill, but security steps in and stops me. I push the dudes off my bro, and those low-T betas run off. I look around as my adrenaline wears off and I see pretty much the whole mall gathered around the restaurant watching the whole fight some with their phones out too. They had my attempted murder with a chair on video its over. After that happened the security takes us in to explain the situation, but we’re good. Can’t go back to that mall though—those cowards know my face and will probably show up strapped next time. JFL."

Picture of Beanie I took off of one of them the blood from his busted lip got on the beanie
IMG 2468

Picture of my foreknuckles after I hit the black guy on the head repeatedly (I didnt get hit much the entire fight)

IMG 2467

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, twojei, albe.ORG and 1 other person
BBC on BBC violence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CriminalLurker, twojei, deadstock and 3 others
Hood problems

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker and Roquefort
So much yapping nigga get to the point

• WTF
Reactions: CriminalLurker
Dnrd

• WTF
dnr + kys + get post to rep ratio mogged

• WTF
"Went to a massive mall today and got into a massive fight jfl. So I’m chilling with my friends —a 5’7 Chadlite and an MTB—when I lock eyes with a thugmaxxed black guy rolling with a thugmaxxed tall white dude and thugmaxxed skinny Asian. I thought the black guy was my friends cousin from a glance, so I ask him, and he gets all angry, asking what area we're from and talking shit. My chadlite bro whos also a gymcel gets roid rage and starts popping off. One of them spits at him, but we decide to just walk away like the bigger men. While we were walking away the black guy asked the MTB I was with "What do you see in that guy" as if we were dating and proceeded to stare at her like he wanted her. This guy started all of this cause I was with a girl that he wanted to impress.

Afterwards I started feeling regret and like a pussy beta for not swinging but its like god answered all my prayers. We hit up a restaurant to get food, but then we spot them again. They roll up with a new Asian dude, and we all stand up to confront them. I try to squash the beef with the black guy, but he turns and says it’s now with my Chadlite friend, not me. The new Asian dude flashes a taser trying to intimidate us, and the black guy give some sob story about how hes having a bad day jfl no one gives a shit. Then he tells me not to eye random people—they might be having a bad day. I’m like "What are you talking about". They leave, saying to come outside if we wanna settle it (never ‘Come outside’—newbie move). We knew they were trying to jump us, so we stay put.

They come back and square up with us and shit gets real. My Chadlite bro shoves one of them, and it starts. The black guy charges at my Chadlite friend, so I punched him in the head a few times and then switched to the taser guy, beat him down, and he’s done. I look over and see my Chadlite friend getting 1v3’d, so I grab a chair like Kazuya raise it in the air, ready to go crazy and get a multikill, but security steps in and stops me. I push the dudes off my bro, and those low-T betas run off. I look around as my adrenaline wears off and I see pretty much the whole mall gathered around the restaurant watching the whole fight some with their phones out too. They had my attempted murder with a chair on video its over. After that happened the security takes us in to explain the situation, but we’re good. Can’t go back to that mall though—those cowards know my face and will probably show up strapped next time. JFL."

Picture of Beanie I took off of one of them the blood from his busted lip got on the beanie
View attachment 3140163

Picture of my foreknuckles after I hit the black guy on the head repeatedly (I didnt get hit much the entire fight)

View attachment 3140196
Mirin.

• +1