Had my hair checked out by surgeon

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I thought that I was receding. Apparently I have my juvenile hairline at the age of 23. Is this a good or a bad thing? Is it better if it like matures?

I thought that I was receding. Apparently I have my juvenile hairline at the age of 23. Is this a good or a bad thing? Is it better if it like matures?
Honestly, I think a mature hairline looks better, it frames the face in a more masculine way. But it all depends upon how it harmonizes with your face.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Honestly, I think a mature hairline looks better, it frames the face in a more masculine way. But it all depends upon how it harmonizes with your face.
Yeah, certainly nothing to worry about OP. Receeding is worse in any scenario, that "golden time" this poster describes could exist indeed, but it implies you'll receede more after a while so be happy with what you've got.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yeah, certainly nothing to worry about OP. Receeding is worse in any scenario, that "golden time" this poster describes could exist indeed, but it implies you'll receede more after a while so be happy with what you've got.
OP could shave his head if he looks good enough (if he ever balds). Of course most guys look terrible with a shaved head.

OP could shave his head if he looks good enough (if he ever balds). Of course most guys look terrible with a shaved head.

Godly hairline. Wonder how he'd look like if he was balding