Had to control myself not to punch my dad during dinner

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
We're eating, he starts looking and me and says "your skin doesn't look very good".
Obviously you fucking nigger since I got raped by acne during my teenage years and you didn't even bother taking me to a dermatologist.
It's insane that they let me look like shit during middle/high school without trying to find a solution now that I think about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shrek, Deleted member 11414, Perma Virgin 666 and 2 others
We both have reactive parents, Proactive parents actually want to help their kid grow to the fullest, as we a kid we are retarded we need guidance to help us, I wish my parents were blackpilled and had the information like mewing, orthodontics, heightmaxxing, etc

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and MiroslavBulldosex
We both have reactive parents, Proactive parents actually want to help their kid grow to the fullest
It's awful man, I'll do everything I can to make sure my kids look good

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
We're eating, he starts looking and me and says "your skin doesn't look very good".
Obviously you fucking nigger since I got raped by acne during my teenage years and you didn't even bother taking me to a dermatologist.
It's insane that they let me look like shit during middle/high school without trying to find a solution now that I think about it.

At least they are calling you out on bad flaws, better then keeping you bluepilled then you get nuked in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
At least they are calling you out on bad flaws, better then keeping you bluepilled then you get nuked in the real world.
Bro I was aware that my skin looked like shit, I had to see my acne-ridden face everytime I faced a mirror.
The thing is that I was just a retarded kid, they should have helped me back then instead of me having to do it by myself once I'm an adult.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Bro I was aware that my skin looked like shit, I had to see my acne-ridden face everytime I faced a mirror.
The thing is that I was just a retarded kid, they should have helped me back then instead of me having to do it by myself once I'm an adult.

Sorry to hear, unhelpful parents are the worst especially as most of the flaws are either genetic or require money to fix.

These are the sort of people that don't see their kids as investment. They just fulfilled a biological urge.

I have the same problem all my looksmaxxing are 100% genetic faults but i have to fix them myself and pay for it even recover on my own.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Sorry to hear, unhelpful parents are the worst especially as most of the flaws are either genetic or require money to fix.

These are the sort of people that don't see their kids as investment. They just fulfilled a biological urge.
I can't complain too much because they were not "bad" parents from a material point of view, I had food, shelter, they didn't hit me, etc...
But at the same time I feel like they should have helped me more on the issues that really matter.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262