Had to delete all my friends after my first cycle

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Since I was low t before it helped a lot it changed my whole personality. But some people hate cheaters or people who improve their looks. Me as a low iq dumbcel was hanging out with people way out of my league. I should have transferred schools and chilled out maybe used some meds. This was 5 years ago I'm still having problems now.

I was so fucking stupid ngl then when I dropped out of college I joined the military. Dumbass idea to join as a guy with bad vision and as an indian. Ended up quitting and getting lasik surgery.

What I should have done back then was just transfer to a different school. Huge fucking mistake now I'm 28 smh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, MoggerGaston and Moggable
Even before I had any procedures done (just a lot of gym and body fat loss), my old friends simply stopped hanging around with me once I was no longer skinnyfat like them (well, a few were also just fat). It's like they treat you as a member of a completely different tribe when you switch your gut to a sixpack.

My personality didn't change. They just became hostile, and no longer invited their gf to hang out during game nights and so on. After a few drinks one asked if I thought I'm 'better' than him'. And I had known him since I was 7 years old

Men can be just as petty, shallow and small-mindedly jealous as women. People are the same all over the world.

It was also a brutal eye opener to how "blackpilled" even the most oblivious member of the general population is. Your looks determine who you are no matter how much people say it's friendship, personality or who you are on the inside that counts.
No. People treat you the way your exterior shell looks like.

I made new friends, people who were athletic, interesting, fun to be around. All the hostility disappeared. I have yet to meet that "asshole chad" internet memes show. Most GL people are fair, reasonable and decent people who also don't mind other peoples' success. Probably because they got good treatment all their lives so they don't mind spreading it around.

No, the real assholes were out of shape guys who snapped at more athletic people, called them assholes and in general refused to socialize with anyone except other fat guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Johanjohan, Artemis and 4 others
Even before I had any procedures done (just a lot of gym and body fat loss), my old friends simply stopped hanging around with me once I was no longer skinnyfat like them (well, a few were also just fat). It's like they treat you as a member of a completely different tribe when you switch your gut to a sixpack.

My personality didn't change. They just became hostile, and no longer invited their gf to hang out during game nights and so on. After a few drinks one asked if I thought I'm 'better' than him'. And I had known him since I was 7 years old

Men can be just as petty, shallow and small-mindedly jealous as women. People are the same all over the world.

It was also a brutal eye opener to how "blackpilled" even the most oblivious member of the general population is. Your looks determine who you are no matter how much people say it's friendship, personality or who you are on the inside that counts.
No. People treat you the way your exterior shell looks like.

I made new friends, people who were athletic, interesting, fun to be around. All the hostility disappeared.
This is true. Ugly people are really no better than good-looking people in this and actually worse.
Ugly people are more likely to be jealous, depressed, spitefull, hatefull because they get treated worse (by people just like them mostly).

The people that treated me the worst in my life so far has been people below-average to average-looking. People that are somewhat decent-looking and have shit going for them in their life don't have anything to proof anymore and don't feel threatened by people better looking than themselves.

Most people are simply not worth your time and effort. Find people that are worth your time.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, AscensionMan98 and Gandy
oldcel currycel

over