Haha Look at these dumbasses on IT crying

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@8PSLcel @Chadeep @btsgangruling Brahim theory on sui?
6C3F9BCF 860E 4B8B 9066 4C8B49E5BB98

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Chadeep and Deleted member 17791
every single ancestors of every single person alive today had sex, not sure why they'r proud of achieving a basic commodity.

'I might be fat, ugly and bald but at least I had sex!'

congratulations, you are still ugly, and if you procreate your offspring will be ugly too, it's like a bundle of nasty ass toads in a disgusting polluted cespool of water being proud that they're still shitting out tadpoles, just do yourself a favor and stop that.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Chadeep, Deleted member 21340 and 5 others
every single ancestors of every single person alive today had sex, not sure why they'r proud of achieving a basic commodity.

congratulations, you are still ugly, and if you procreate your offspring will be ugly too.
Legit bro, promiscuity is low class af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

congratulations, you are still ugly, and if you procreate your offspring will be ugly too, it's like a bundle of nasty ass toads in a disgusting polluted cespool of water being proud that they're still shitting out tadpoles, just do yourself a favor and stop that.
Saw myself in a gym mirror earlier today. Very sad how small my head looks. And mu skin quality on top of it looks so shit. I look like a pathetic ogre. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Being subhuman is the worst. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Saw myself in a gym mirror earlier today. Very sad how small my head looks. And mu skin quality on top of it looks so shit. I look like a pathetic ogre. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Being subhuman is the worst. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Does this guy mog you
CF87D639 FD89 4169 8019 2174C27CE66D

having a pinhead makes your shoulders look wide as fuck on pictures.

I just send IT users beheading videos lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel, Trilogy and 2 others
having a pinhead makes your shoulders look wide as fuck on pictures.
ya but its about real life. Sometimes I think that having a subhuman skull size is worse than being a manlet bodywize. Othertimes I dont. Either way it greatly reduces your confidence.

in what way? skull size or face?

Skull size, hard to tell bc I dont know his height or frame, facewise I mog him.
Face wise + he is an IncelTears poster lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1