hahaha. An study in Netherlands, on incel hypothosis.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Hypothesis 1: Incel men think women prefer traits related to physical attractiveness and social status more than non-Incel women do themselves.
Hypothesis 2: Women will show stronger preferences of traits related to physical attractiveness in a short-term mate, than in a long-term mate.
Hypothesis 3: Women will rate traits of interpersonal warmth higher than traits of physical attractiveness and social status when it comes to long-term mate preferences. Hypothesis 4: The Incel men’s perception of women’s mate preferences will not differ among the notion of short-term or long-term mates.

How the fuck. does hypothese 2, or 3 relate to blackpill even? Not perse, a blackpill view. Hypothesis 4, is framed badly, blackpill will say a high correlation but not0% difference.

Method: " ........using an online questionnaire "

OKAY, I STOP NOW reading. The outcomes will be cope. It asks people opinions, in a questionaire. THUS, it does not track behavior. Thus cope. Because people, and women even more than men, SUCK at self reporting what they would do/act on.

" What Incel men think Women value in a Mate vs. Women’s actual Mate Preferences"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, joeveniro, Deleted member 1973 and 10 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 8765
your post reminded me of this study
I dunno why this study I posted made you think of that Swedish study.
That Swedish study, is actually legit. By useing real-life data (behavior) to make statements.

This Dutch study, used the COPE method of SELF REPORT QUESTIONAIRES. Which = prove cope. It's so often proven, that people suck at self reporting, what they would do, and even suck more on reporting why they would do/would not do something.

I don't blame them for using questionaires thogh. Maybe there was only 1000 USD budget for the study. So no money to do it action based study.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 1973, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
It asks people opinions, in a questionaire. THUS, it does not track behavior
I agree, it's cope. Words do not reflect actions

Survey Question:

"Do you find 5'6 men attractive?"

Her: Teehee, yes I do!
*Has never dated a guy under 6'0*

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
I agree, it's cope. Words do not reflect actions

Survey Question:

"Do you find 5'6 men attractive?"

Her: Teehee, yes I do!
*Has never dated a guy under 6'0*
You literally can not trust women when it comes to any of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, KrissKross, magnificentcel and 1 other person
Idiot pseudoscientists employ an invalid method to confirm their hypotheses and justify their biases

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and KrissKross
any online incel study will just be built up on foundations of ignorance and misunderstanding

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 643

This is the foid that wrote the study

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
Department of Psychology, University of Twente 201300125: Bachelor Thesis Positive Psychology & Technology

It's a bachelor thesis lol. Utter shit quality is to be expected. On top of the already utter shit quality expected from psychology students in general.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, KrissKross and CrazyFitLover
You literally can not trust women when it comes to any of this shit
women lie to me all the time on tinder about the kind of guys theyd date and what they think is important and when i tell them to be honest and that i dont care because it doesnt relate to me, they immediately admit theyre lying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross and Pumanator
Where did they see these hypothesis?

Just like every incel study or paper, its founded on completely false premises. And the methodology isnt even halfway viable. Jfl polling women. Might as well interview your pet hamster. This bitch got a bachelors degree and gets funded to do this insipid bullshit while I cant even get into a decent college. What a joke. Clown world. Life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
Reading the thesis. I have never read such insipid bullshit since the last study I read about incels from some other swedish bitch who didnt even know the difference between the redpill and the blackpill. She defines “incels” and men and women :feelswhat:. And the study ends talking about “incels” as some unified mental illness, that is easily defined, that needs treatment and therapy to be fixed. Jfl this is pure comedy gold.

Where did they see these hypothesis?
I was wondering kinda also.
They not even blackpill hypothesis, perse if at all.
Actually, some of it is in aspects even against blackpill ideas, as I tried to point out.

We do recognise forexample. That women have some different behavior, when looking for a one night stand or for a ling term relationship. Although alot of correlation and overlap, also some differentiations on matters

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I was wondering kinda also.
They not even blackpill hypothesis, perse if at all.
Actually, some of it is in aspects even against blackpill ideas, as I tried to point out.

We do recognise forexample. That women have some different behavior, when looking for a one night stand or for a ling term relationship. Although alot of correlation and overlap, also some differentiations on matters
Its interesting that, for their claims about incels’ beliefs, they always cite another paper. Then I go read that paper, filled with completely unsubstantiated claims about incels, and the citations for those claims are more papers that I read, and again those papers have unsubstantiated claims, and that goes on forever, citing papers with no evidence. Its interesting as well that none of these researchers spend any time on incel sities like incels.is, instead they just read these papers about incels in order to get their viewpoints on them. Theyve created this entire false narrative and all they have to do to get the real information is go on the incels wiki. But not a single researcher has done that