SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Screenshot 20240622 163113 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and try2beme
Because of projection

In the internet be sure most ppl who make fun or insult u aren’t better in any substantial way, they do it as a form to project their own insecurities

Unironically sometimes this bluepilled advice isn’t the case for real bullies but 99.9% of the ones online are projecting

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, butterworld and SecularIslamist

What were they mad about? Which Instagram post is this?

I wish actual whites could be more like these Argentines tbh lol we need to bring some of these people to Europe.

I assume mixed people are more racist because they are blackpilled on their own subhumanity and because they are likely to have had bad experiences with brown shitskins.
There are actual whites in Argentina though, sometimes I wonder if they are as racist as the people who look like Maradona.
4200198 1718705125746653

it's because whites have reputations to protect and have to look after their livelihood, these lower class muttoids have less to lose so they're less inhibited in what they can say. plus they are not in positions where they have to censor themselves

the exception is high iq high disagreeability, high conscientiousness whites because we always choose the truth over pandering to jews and niggers for social approval and good goy points