HAHAHAHA Brutal curry pill

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

@Piratecel

He even added an Indian counter JFLLLL :feelskek:
Even the host had to force an answer out of the girl at 3:15 just to make the video less brutal hahahhahaa

@rand anon @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., lowtiernormiechad and 4 others
Yeah I’ve seen these vids on TikTok too

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
TBH they say Indian because its not a taboo to hate on them, in reality they hate all non whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, sickdawgie, Shahnameh and 4 others
Makes me somewhat appreciate my pheno jfl, if only I was taller and lighterskinned to be fully mulatto passing :feelsrope:

• So Sad
TBH they say Indian because its not a taboo to hate on them, in reality they hate all non whites
Do you think they distinguish Indians from pakis/bengali? Probably not. Or are they just thinking of pajeet? You can't say all nearly 2 billion are unattractive. Ofc they're not thinking of pashtun moggers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, WeiWei, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Do you think they distinguish Indians from pakis/bengali? Probably not. Or are they just thinking of pajeet? You can't say all nearly 2 billion are unattractive. Ofc they're not thinking of pashtun moggers.
Race is about looks not politics, med passing curries are probably not included in that, but the brown ethnic looking curries which the majority of them are is what they are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, WeiWei, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others

US society is racially segregated. Race is more important in how you’re treated here than how much money you have or how good you look.

I actually know an Indian American billionaire who’s complained about this so even for the elite of this country it’s a big factor.

insane bleach pill

This comment is very bluepilled.

In the US it has absolutely nothing to do with how attractive someone is. It’s all about are you white or some other group.

Race is more important than looks. Most women here do start compromising on looks (especially as they get older), but you basically never see compromises on race in America.

If a woman only dates white guys, the hottest black/indian/asian guy in the world won’t do anything for her.

Pakistanis can sometime pass as arab cuz they're way lighter on average than bengalis and Indian's

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Bruh. This is such a meme. I am indian American and I don't know a single Indian guy who struggles to get girls. Literally every one of my friends have no trouble hooking up with girls of different races

• JFL
Every day i thank God i wasnt born a Pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove and SecularIslamist
This comment is very bluepilled.

In the US it has absolutely nothing to do with how attractive someone is. It’s all about are you white or some other group.

Race is more important than looks. Most women here do start compromising on looks (especially as they get older), but you basically never see compromises on race in America.

If a woman only dates white guys, the hottest black/indian/asian guy in the world won’t do anything for her.
Pakistanis can sometime pass as arab cuz they're way lighter on average than bengalis and Indian's
I have cousins who live in LA. One of them is very light, trust me no one is gonna guess he's curry. They probably won't guess Arab, more likely Mexican.

America is not that racially diverse amongst browns. In the UK every other person would call him curry not even Arab.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
Bruh. This is such a meme. I am indian American and I don't know a single Indian guy who struggles to get girls. Literally every one of my friends have no trouble hooking up with girls of different races
Cope.

• +1
I have cousins who live in LA. One of them is very light, trust me no one is gonna guess he's curry. They probably won't guess Arab, more likely Mexican.

America is not that racially diverse amongst browns. In the UK every other person would call him curry not even Arab.
Pakis in the UK can't get away with trying to pass as Arab or Latino because they're 2nd largest ethnic population in the uk everyone can tell within a millisecond whereas anywhere else definitely

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and SecularIslamist

lol going from curry to non-white passing Latino is barely an upgrade.

In the US it’s basically like this.

White > white passing ethnic > black > >>>>> non white passing MENA/hispanics > East/se asians > south Asians

• +1
You are the one who's coping jfl. I can literally show you proof
Idk what you're trying to prove here. Indians have the lowest SMV out of all races. Ofc some can get lucky and others have other traits going for them (Aziz Ansari). But that doesn't disprove the general consensus.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 98paitanoz
the racepill isn’t that some races are more attractive than others.

It’s that you will be excluded by a lot of a woman as a result of your phenotype regardless of how attractive you are.

If you don’t believe me put the highest PSL male Asian model profile on Tinder and only swipe on landwhales. You will have a horrendous match rate despite a 4 point PSL gap because if some girl is not attracted to Asians it doesn’t matter how good looking you are if you are Asian.

• +1
Idk what you're trying to prove here. Indians have the lowest SMV out of all races. Ofc some can get lucky and others have other traits going for them (Aziz Ansari). But that doesn't disprove the general consensus.
What i am trying to prove is that indians don't have some huge disadvantage when it comes to dating at least compared to other non-whites. Of course whites have the most appeal. But imo the smv difference between say Arabs, blacks and indians is negligible.

• Hmm...
Pakis in the UK can't get away with trying to pass as Arab or Latino because they're 2nd largest ethnic population in the uk everyone can tell within a millisecond whereas anywhere else definitely
They also have that truecel tier british south asian accent that makes them easily distinguishable.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
the racepill isn’t that some races are more attractive than others.

It’s that you will be excluded by a lot of a woman as a result of your phenotype regardless of how attractive you are.

If you don’t believe me put the highest PSL male Asian model profile on Tinder and only swipe on landwhales. You will have a horrendous match rate despite a 4 point PSL gap because if some girl is not attracted to Asians it doesn’t matter how good looking you are if you are Asian.
Andromeda levels of IQ friend.

You are the one who's coping jfl. I can literally show you proof

It’s true. The number of American women who are open to date you if you’re Indian American is small. Based on studies it’s about 3.8% of women in the US.

I’m saying this as an Indian that has dated almost every race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and 98paitanoz
Hope you autists realize they also mean other curries (Bengalis, Pakis, etc) and probably even some camel jockies as well. "Indian" according to normies is just a buzzword for darker deathniks from that general region. Don't think that y'all are safe from the curry tax :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
What i am trying to prove is that indians don't have some huge disadvantage when it comes to dating at least compared to other non-whites. Of course whites have the most appeal. But imo the smv difference between say Arabs, blacks and indians is negligible.

Now this is also cope.

• +1
It’s true. The number of American women who are open to date you if you’re Indian American is small. Based on studies it’s about 3.8% of women in the US.

I’m saying this as an Indian that has dated almost every race.
The West in general is hell for curries. I bet if you took an MTN black and put him in Morocco he would do worse there than a curry perhaps.

My results with nafris have been quite good.

Hope you autists realize they also mean other curries (Bengalis, Pakis, etc) and probably even some camel jockies as well. "Indian" according to normies is just a buzzword for darker deathniks from that general region. Don't think that y'all are safe from the curry tax :forcedsmile:
Reminds me of a meme I once saw here of an Arab guy saying he's not Indian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
The West in general is hell for curries. I bet if you took an MTN black and put him in Morocco he would do worse there than a curry perhaps.

I mean duh. People here are low IQ and think differences in racial SMV correlate to looks but they actually correlate to societal hierarchies.

Only logical explanation why blacks went from having such a low SMV 70 years ago to having the third highest in the US. And why you can find tremendous difference in racial SMV from country to country.

• +1

@Piratecel

He even added an Indian counter JFLLLL :feelskek:
Even the host had to force an answer out of the girl at 3:15 just to make the video less brutal hahahhahaa

@rand anon @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

Saar this is propaganda seeking to defame dindu BVLLs, it's brown boy summer ☀️. 🇮🇳🇱🇰

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517