• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, WatermelonLover, lemonnz and 1 other person
I like this

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Pei and Deleted member 65076
bro‘s finally straight

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, schizolool and Primalsplit
He looks so ready to take it in the ass.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Primalsplit
what chad gets for existing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizolool and Primalsplit
Another stacy. I’ve been telling this forum he only appeals to models and not the ogre foids who call him ugly on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, schizolool, Primalsplit and 2 others
Another stacy. I’ve been telling this forum he only appeals to models and not the ogre foids who call him ugly on reddit.
You are the ogre

You are the ogre
Chico, Cavill, Drago, Meeks, etc. All appeal to ugly women, you’ll never see them with a stacy. Barrett on the other hand is always with stacies.

• JFL
Reactions: Pollorex and Primalsplit
Chico, Cavill, Drago, Meeks, etc. All appeal to ugly women, you’ll never see them with a stacy. Barrett on the other hand is always with stacies.
Because thats barret job, he is a model anf hangout with models, if thats your taste, then yes you are right, lol. Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Because thats barret job, he is a model anf hangout with models, if thats your taste, then yes you are right, lol. Fucking retard
Lmao cope. All of the ones I’ve mentioned are or have modeled before.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Lmao cope. All of the ones I’ve mentioned are or have modeled before.
Chico lives a better life than barret, he has kids, a family, has fun. Peak life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Gonthar and lemonnz
Chico lives a better life than barret, he has kids, a family, has fun. Peak life.
Where's the fun in having kids, whenever I see families outside it always look like a nightmare: kids are either screaming, running around, destroying things, acting like crazy or are completely zombified, unresponsive, staring with dead eyes at smartphones or tablets.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Where's the fun in having kids, whenever I see families outside it always look like a nightmare: kids are either screaming, running around, destroying things, acting like crazy or are completely zombified, unresponsive, staring with dead eyes at smartphones or tablets.
whats the fun in fucking men

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, MiroslavBulldosex and Gonthar
Thats literally the biological goal we have, every human that had a wife will end up having the idea of having kids, you can not get it, but most people are like this
I believe having a kid might be effort but its also achievement, having legacy of your bloodline, raising how you wanted to be raised.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Gonthar
I believe having a kid might be effort but its also achievement, having legacy of your bloodline, raising how you wanted to be raised.
You aren't really gonna raise him exactly how you want, the Internet, society, school, etc. will mostly be responsible for this, parents have now less and less rights and control on what they can do with their kids...

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You aren't really gonna raise him exactly how you want, the Internet, society, school, etc. will mostly be responsible for this, parents have now less and less rights and control on what they can do with their kids...
shit was always like that, back when religion was everywhere, kid would get octrazined into religious belief
Doesnt really change anything, kids will still look after their parents

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Things women do with their gay friends

• +1
Thats literallly his life, you think his kids arent his ?
No i meant he doesnt have a better life lol he was fucking stressing and turned into a balding subhuman you dont even know his life

• +1
No i meant he doesnt have a better life lol he was fucking stressing and turned into a balding subhuman you dont even know his life
You dont know his life either so stop talking like you know

You dont know his life either so stop talking like you know
I do it was clear from his appearance changes u havent seen barretts ig stories imagine acctualy thinking chico lives a better life he also has shit undereye so he Will always be jealous of barrett

• +1
I do it was clear from his appearance changes u havent seen barretts ig stories imagine acctualy thinking chico lives a better life he also has shit undereye so he Will always be jealous of barrett
fucking retarded kid, you dont know shit, just shut up and suck barret dick

fucking retarded kid, you dont know shit, just shut up and suck barret dick
Oh i know buddy its clear chico thought of throwing acid on barrett due to jealousy u disgusting chico meatriders didnt even look at his creepy undereye

Oh i know buddy its clear chico thought of throwing acid on barrett due to jealousy u disgusting chico meatriders didnt even look at his creepy undereye
Chico has nothing to be jealous of barret, i dont understand your point

• +1
Chico has nothing to be jealous of barret, i dont understand your point
So how come hes so jealous he doesnt even invite barrett to the podcast even tho everybody wants him to? U meatriders cant even use brain

So how come hes so jealous he doesnt even invite barrett to the podcast even tho everybody wants him to? U meatriders cant even use brain
What ? Fucking retard, maybe because barret doesnt want to ? Or that he doesnt know him? There so many reason that he doesnt want to, maybe he wants to invite other people he thinks are better. Why do you jump to the unlikely conclusion of jealousy? What ?

What ? Fucking retard, maybe because barret doesnt want to ? Or that he doesnt know him? There so many reason that he doesnt want to, maybe he wants to invite other people he thinks are better. Why do you jump to the unlikely conclusion of jealousy? What ?
Because he invited Sean o pry bc he knows they both have shit undereye lmao how retarded are you? @Pei

• Hmm...
Because he invited Sean o pry bc he knows they both have shit undereye lmao how retarded are you? @Pei
Maybe because he knows sean opry more than barret ?

No he doesnt lol literally Said in the pod they havent talked in years barrett and chico used to acctualy hang out chico is just jealous

• Woah
when I date a girl that also practices jiu jitsu be like

They hang out and chico thought in his brain if he should throwing acid on barretts face He

Level 100 Gyatt

Parenting is not about control. It's about loving your kids. If you have a good relationship with your kids and you guide them they well, will be much more immune to shitty outside influences and they will listen what you have to say.

• JFL
Parenting is not about control. It's about loving your kids. If you have a good relationship with your kids and you guide them they well, will be much more immune to shitty outside influences and they will listen what you have to say.
Naah, tiktok and social media will be their main influence, they won't care what you have to say.

Naah, tiktok and social media will be their main influence, they won't care what you have to say.
It's obvious your parents sucked. That's why you don't take what I said seriously. It's ok. I understand you need a coping mechanism.

• JFL
It's obvious your parents sucked. That's why you don't take what I said seriously. It's ok. I understand you need a coping mechanism.
Lol, I don't know anyone in real life who worships their parents or considers them a huge influence. You're also pretty naive if you think you will somehow be able to raise your kids exactly how you want, keep them away from bad outside influences, etc., things can turn out very different.

Your brain is fried

• JFL
Your brain is fried
Everyone has fried brain these days, show me some kids acting normal or a happy family, haven't seen such a thing in over a decade, since internet, social media and smartphones enslaved everyone.