HAHAHAHAHAHAA gotta get in here. Fraud PUA is debating Black Pill YouTuber Wheat Waffles Live on YouTube

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, bruhcel, Xangsane and 6 others
LOL! he is debating the cause infrared Earthquakes within The Deccan Plateau!!!!!

Wheat waffles is gigabased but we really don't need the blackpill leaking out to normies. His channel is growing fast and he's getting 10-15k views a video. He also presents the blackpill in a very swallowable way unlike Incel TV or FaceandLMS. Remember, if everyone is blackpilled, then it will just cause more looksmaxxing inflation.

Someone start a blue pill channel or something. "Don't get cosmetic surgery bro, women have a sixth sense for insecurity"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arditi, Icon, Skywalker and 20 others
Wheat waffles is gigabased but we really don't need the blackpill leaking out to normies. His channel is growing fast and he's getting 10-15k views a video. He also presents the blackpill in a very swallowable way unlike Incel TV or FaceandLMS. Remember, if everyone is blackpilled, then it will just cause more looksmaxxing inflation.

Someone start a blue pill channel or something. "Don't get cosmetic surgery bro, women have a sixth sense for insecurity"

Red pillers are not normies, in fairness to them

The black pill is merely an extension of the red pill

Red Pill = How the world really is

Black pill = How the world really is about looks

Normies are blue pill

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
He's tryna get black pillers into joining his red pill channel, basically

Red pillers are not normies, in fairness to them

The black pill is merely an extension of the red pill

Red Pill = How the world really is

Black pill = How the world really is about looks

Normies are blue pill
I went straight from bluepilled to blackpilled because I stumbled on blackpill videos online. If nobody made that video, all of you would be competing with one less looksmaxxing sperg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others

I mean most men know about getting sixpacks and going to the gym and whatever but 90%+ of young men do not have six packs so idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14274, koalendo and 1 other person
I mean most men know about getting sixpacks and going to the gym and whatever but 90%+ of young men do not have six packs so idk.
True most people aren't successful or consistent with diet and training or they aren't using enough steroids. but I'm a college student and it seems like EVERYONE goes to the gym. More blackpilled people will always lead to more looksmaxxing competition.

No bluepilled normal person is gonna get converted by the 3 hour FaceandLMS blackpill manifesto video with his schizo voice talking about "foids."

But look at this wheat waffles video. Presentable, convincing, short, easy to consume. If a normal person runs into this it will at least make them start to ask questions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6908

thats cope tbh blackpill going mainstream would just lead to a bigger status gap between attractive people and unattractive people (no coping manlets in the gym 'cause they already know it's over, no nerds in engineering coping with money 'cause they already know it's over etc.)

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

you must live under a rock if you think that normies don't know that women care about looks, they might not have heard about shit like midface ratio or canthal tilt but they do realise that attractive people have it significantly easier and despite that most normies are still overweight and refusing to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, tyronelite, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
True most people aren't successful or consistent with diet and training or they aren't using enough steroids. but I'm a college student and it seems like EVERYONE goes to the gym. More blackpilled people will always lead to more looksmaxxing competition.

No bluepilled normal person is gonna get converted by the 3 hour video FaceandLMS blackpill manifesto video with his schizo voice talking about "foids."

But look at this wheat waffles video. Presentable, convincing, short, easy to consume. If a normal person runs into this it will at least make them start to ask questions.

Excellently put

indeed, blackpilling normies is like throwing pearls before swines.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 14203
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 10913
thats cope tbh blackpill going mainstream would just lead to a bigger status gap between attractive people and unattractive people (no coping manlets in the gym 'cause they already know it's over, no nerds in engineering coping with money 'cause they already know it's over etc.)
I agree that the blackpill spreading is great for helping trucels end their copes and also for reducing betabuxxing and simping.

But if I wasn't blackpilled I would not be blasting thousands of dollars worth of HGH. Also for me it was a big wake up call, like, I need to get my shit together and max out as much as I can otherwise I'm doomed and my youth is ticking away. Like when I was bluepilled I half assed the gym because I didn't realize how absolutely crucial it is. Even dying eyebrows or taking fin or getting hair implants or wearing shoe lifts is still taboo in the mainstream world. I'm also open to roids or surgery if all of that other shit doesn't work. I will be at least a 7/10 or die trying. If everyone does that 7/10 will be the new 5/10.

Normies know that looks are important, but if a 5'5" guy asks them for dating advice they are still gonna say "be confident go to the gym blah blah blah." If they go to blackpillers for advice we will tell them to make money so they can get LL or SEAmax. Now even the waters are muddied in SEA because that secret got out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and recessed
you must live under a rock if you think that normies don't know that women care about looks, they might not have heard about shit like midface ratio or canthal tilt but they do realise that attractive people have it significantly easier and despite that most normies are still overweight and refusing to looksmax

I agree and what I think most normies fail to realize is how looks have flew past money etc. now that females can support themselves. That is why you have all these single decent looking 35+ year old females now and these guys that have done good financially wondering why they can't get a female above them in looks like many guys could do years ago.

• +1
Reactions: recessed

Black pill will go mainstream anyway. Most people won't do shit with it tho, same as most users here.

• +1
90%+ of young men do not have six packs so idk.
Exactly.. legit looks maxxing takes effort. That’s why I’m not worried about normies finding the blackpill

Humans always look for the least resistance & easiest path.

The majority will stay fat, the majority will stay simps

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and LooksmaxxHopeful
WheatWaffles is the best blackpill content creator that's existed. Can get simple points across without sounding like every other aspie blackpill channel.

Also, no need to worry about BP going "mainstream", right now its just reaching the people like us who actually searched for it. Most good looking men will never bother searching, so they won't find it regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Most good looking men will never bother searching, so they won't find it regardless
It ain’t about GL men finding it, it’s about the normies & bottom tier men. But you’re right it won’t matter either way cuz

A) Looksmaxxin involves effort time & money

B) Even if you do look good there’s still good looking weak beta men who let women run all over em

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, one job away and Deleted member 1332
It ain’t about GL men finding it, it’s about the normies & bottom tier men. But you’re right it won’t matter either way cuz

A) Looksmaxxin involves effort time & money

B) Even if you do look good there’s still good looking weak beta men who let women run all over em
would never disagree, but I would also say normies are in the same boat as GL people. Most normies won't ever search because they either don't realize or don't admit that looks play a greater role in forming relationships than any other factor

+ Main stream media making anything -pilled related to school shooters, Nazis and misogynists

• +1

No bluepilled normal person is gonna get converted by the 3 hour FaceandLMS blackpill manifesto video with his schizo voice talking about "foids."

most of his viewers are already blackpilled like op, u and myself

black pill doesnt offer hope and there isnt a chance for money to make (except for the surgeons who are already baggin money ofc) so it cant even grow massive

imagine a stock trading channel which would tell the truth
if you found this video, there is 99.9% chance you wont make money on the market except if you spend thousands of dollars on education and spend time on it, it would be a complete failure

+ hardcore denial of reality due to social media etc brain washing

today its a contraversial thing to say that women have an advantage in dating
fucking insane

• +1

Over for Nick Jonas
Nick jonas dating history landing

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

THIIIIIISSSSSSS
:bluepill: please

It is 2023 still not noticing much looksmaxxing in real life. All of that stuff is online. Demographics are spread around the globe, just because a topic is popular on youtube and a video has 15k views doesn't mean all of these 15.000 people are your neighbors and will become your competition in looksmaxxing. It also takes some deep contemplating with a decent brain and then some pattern recognition to understand concepts like female gaze and aesthetics. Even if some normie believes in looksmaxxing he will just get disgustingly big muscles and a beard and get compliments from dudes lol

Bluepilled normies only know about gymcelling. All of them think that if you get jacked you will slay easily :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Bluepilled normies only know about gymcelling. All of them think that if you get jacked you will slay easily :lul:
And yet they still don't do it