HAIL SATAN

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

untitled
HAIL SATAN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Deleted member 67581 and PseudoMaxxer
@InnerVoid join me. this could be your chance to change your life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 57464
do you use magik, go wageslave right now. turn to jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
dnr

jesus mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 45760 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 51576
Jesus and all these other religions are a product of a story that was used to control populations.
religion is mostly used to control ppl but ive known real christians and they are great ppl

he doesn't exist.

Lucifer is the only true God. Guess why human nature is so evil and selfish? Exactly.
hundreds of humans in history have tried to implement order and real laws for this twisted world but the bad ones always win

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
this is the true looksmax btw he's willing to give you everything. just offer your body and your spirit. it's all you need.

bye.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
and he never helped at all... I did everything. not a single answer to my prayers, and i will not stop until i find a true answer.
i dont blame you tbh

we dont get to chose our looks and thats evil

• +1
i dont blame you tbh

we dont get to chose our looks and thats evil
i reached Lucifer out. i never thought of him like this. but it's true.

evil is actually just a joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Satanism saved my life. Whenever my Christian parents took me to church,I was always made fun of by normies for acting a bit weird and not like a "normal" puny little fucker like I was forced to. I said enough of this shit,and never went to church again. Then I discovered and looked a bit into the other side,Satanism, which is about living life your own way,and not giving a fuck about anyone forcing you into their bullshit. It mogs all other religions because it's about believing in yourself and not letting your life controlled by writings of a book which is not even proven to be legit written by a god.
Satan let's you completely be yourself,unlike all other religions. He was the first based entity of all to say fuck you to the sheep and decided to run the game his own way. As an outcast I can relate to him alot,and I see his story as motivational and a lifefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 67581, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
Satanism saved my life. Whenever my Christian parents took me to church,I was always made fun of by normies for acting a bit weird and not like a "normal" puny little fucker like I was forced to. I said enough of this shit,and never went to church again. Then I discovered and looked a bit into the other side,Satanism, which is about living life your own way,and not giving a fuck about anyone forcing you into their bullshit. It mogs all other religions because it's about believing in yourself and not letting your life controlled by writings of a book which is not even proven to be legit written by a god.
Satan let's you completely be yourself,unlike all other religions. He was the first based entity of all to say fuck you to the sheep and decided to run the game his own way. As an outcast I can relate to him alot,and I see his story as motivational and a lifefuel.
its the only true religion too. no wonder all famous people give tribute to him. it's life changing.

Come to God before you get raped by satan

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
HAIL SATAN
THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL EXPLAINS HOW 9/11 AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE 2020s IS ALL STAGED BY THE OCCULT AND ASTROLOGY

THIS ISNT SOME RANDOM SCHIZO QANON CONSPIRACY THEORY, THIS IS A MUST WATCH

this is the YouTube channel
View attachment 2728777

go to “playlists”

watch this one first (just the first 6 videos)
View attachment 2728780
here are the videos of the first series in order:

then watch this one second
View attachment 2728784
here are the videos of the second series in order:

like it’ll literally blow your mind how crazy and obvious it is and how the elites don’t even hide it. ITS LITERALLY THERE

• +1
this is the true looksmax btw he's willing to give you everything. just offer your body and your spirit. it's all you need.

bye.
he wont give you anything he doesnt exist you being schizo

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL EXPLAINS HOW 9/11 AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE 2020s IS ALL STAGED BY THE OCCULT AND ASTROLOGY

THIS ISNT SOME RANDOM SCHIZO QANON CONSPIRACY THEORY, THIS IS A MUST WATCH

this is the YouTube channel
View attachment 2728777

go to “playlists”

watch this one first (just the first 6 videos)
View attachment 2728780
here are the videos of the first series in order:

then watch this one second
View attachment 2728784
here are the videos of the second series in order:

like it’ll literally blow your mind how crazy and obvious it is and how the elites don’t even hide it. ITS LITERALLY THERE

grow up retarded child

satan said he cant do shit about girls.

Yes hooray for Satan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
fuck satan only god