HAIR ADDS THE MOST SMV OUT OF EVERYTHING ON THIS EARTH. IT REALLY IS ABOUT SCALP HAIR

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
If you have the face first. Nice hair on a good face = smv. Otherwise it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Unknown

i have good hair + hollow cheeks am i chadlite?
im giga mentalcel tho girls dont seem to like me

• JFL
Reactions: callisto, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 5 others
If you have the face first. Nice hair on a good face = smv. Otherwise it’s over
I have a full head of hair but coarse and thick + too much volume... It also has a different texture to it: thick, dense, almost straight in the front and top but thinner, sparse and curly on the sides... It is also irregular, being more curly on different sides at the same point (exactly where I got asymmetries so I think it could be fixed once I CranialOsteopathymaxx).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Have you tried other hair styles? Wearing your hair down might help bring a little less focus to your eyelid exposure. Wearing it up makes it the main focus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Have you tried other hair styles? Wearing your hair down might help bring a little less focus to your eyelid exposure. Wearing it up makes it the main focus
Hair doesn’t matter if you don’t have the face first

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I have a full head of hair but coarse and thick + too much volume... It also has a different texture to it: thick, dense, almost straight in the front and top but thinner, sparse and curly on the sides... It is also irregular, being more curly on different sides at the same point (exactly where I got asymmetries so I think it could be fixed once I CranialOsteopathymaxx).
You need face first, hair can’t save you

Hair doesn’t matter if you don’t have the face first
True on a spectrum. Subhumans can't be helped with any hairstyle, LTN's and MTN's should get a proper hairstyle just to look like a functioning member of society, HTN range will benefit from a proper/matching haircut, Chadlites can pull off most cuts but one or two might be out of reach. A true Chad will look good with anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Brazitard
True on a spectrum. Subhumans can't be helped with any hairstyle, LTN's and MTN's should get a proper hairstyle just to look like a functioning member of society, HTN range will benefit from a proper/matching haircut, Chadlites can pull off most cuts but one or two might be out of reach. A true Chad will look good with anything
Images 14

I'll try Krusty the Clown's hairstyle, see if I'm Chad...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and WanderingBurro
Nobody can fraud to the next level. Your smv is capped at your face

Nobody can fraud to the next level. Your smv is capped at your face
PSL is capped at your face and can't be frauded. SMV is a bit more fluctual and can sometimes be slightly increased or decreased depending on the choices you make though I wouldn't be too optimistic

PSL is capped at your face and can't be frauded. SMV is a bit more fluctual and can sometimes be slightly increased or decreased depending on the choices you make though I wouldn't be too optimistic
Very slightly you can increase smv within your psl

hair only matters if you dont have it. and then it really fucks yoz up.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
There is an SMV calculator based on AI where you can give Hair info and it will tell you if it has impact or not.
www.photoeval.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back