HAIR AND HEIGHT are all that you need tbh

Gargamel

Gargamel

Under A Love Spell
This is so stupid, honestly.

Around 70% of my OLD matches and dates said they swiped right because I have hair and height.

Almost of all the women i went to date on said they hate balding men and gymceled short kingz.

I even got with a heated argument with a mtb how hard it is for men to lose their hair and that she shouldn't be such a bitch about it. "Don't care, it's not like my dad is bald teehee" - was her main argument.

Brutal gene preservation pill.

In no less than two weeks i got burned out from these shallow women. If my current onetesis proves to be a whore i will literally churchmax and look for a woman there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Elvisandreaa, Jigen and 6 others
cope face is king

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 16371 and 6 others

Around 70% of my OLD matches and dates said they swiped right because I have hair and height.

Almost of all the women i went to date on said they hate balding men and gymceled short kingz.

I even got with a heated argument with a mtb how hard it is for men to lose their hair and that she shouldn't be such a bitch about it. "Don't care, it's not like my dad is bald teehee" - was her main argument.

In no less than two weeks i got burned out from these shallow women. If my current onetesis proves to be a whore i will literally churchmax and look for a woman there.
This forum is too pussy to accept the TRUE Blackpill:

RACE IS #1 ATTRACTOR

HEIGHT IS #2 ATTRACTOR

Both ARE IMPOSSIBLE to change!

And the forum users here call themselves "blackpillers" :feelskek:

LMAO. No, everyone is coping "muh face" while another retarded recessed white 6'5 monster slays at night clubs and fucks more women than any Amnesia ever dreamt of :feelsrope:

TL;DR JUST the fact that you need 8+/10 FACE to compete with a white tall (6'2) LTN is in itself a testament that HEIGHT and RACE is ALL YOU NEED. And hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Elvisandreaa, AngryShortMale and 12 others
This forum is too pussy to accept the TRUE Blackpill:

RACE IS #1 ATTRACTOR

HEIGHT IS #2 ATTRACTOR

Both ARE IMPOSSIBLE to change!

And the forum users here call themselves "blackpillers" :feelskek:

LMAO. No, everyone is coping "muh face" while another retarded recessed white 6'5 monster slays at night clubs and fucks more women than any Amnesia ever dreamt of :feelsrope:

TL;DR JUST the fact that you need 8+/10 FACE to compete with a white tall (6'2) LTN is in itself a testament that HEIGHT and RACE is ALL YOU NEED. And hair.
Exactly, tall white normies are the number one slayers in most environments.

I remember being out with my highschool volleyball team and we are all 6'3+. The amount of women that stared at us was insane. Even the 3psl ogres got approached.

Women are so primitive it's actually funny.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Johanjohan, HeLivesAgain and 8 others
" Around 70% of my OLD matches and dates said they swiped right because I have hair and height."

how old are you lol
telling someone "you have hair" as someone young is weird, anyone has hair

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Gargamel
Chad is still Chad even if he's shorter than average (as long as we're not talking midget height).
Chad is still Chad even if he's bald.
But no matter how tall a man is, no matter how good his hair is, he's not Chad without face.

That's not to say hair and height are unimportant: it's just that they generally only ascend normies, and there's a limit to how much they can ascend you.

Usually, lack of height/hair is more of a defect than good height/hair is a halo. There isn't much of a difference in smv between a 6'0 and a 6'4 man. But there's a WORLD of difference between a 5'6 man and a 5'10 man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23865 and 7 others

0fc641b27e1d473af9a313558a38e65d  apb ugly guys
confirmed slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Jigen, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
come to SEA

submissive non westernized girl who doesnt care about any of that

they only care about your bank account

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, poopoohead, Artemis and 2 others
" Around 70% of my OLD matches and dates said they swiped right because I have hair and height."

how old are you lol
telling someone "you have hair" as someone young is weird, anyone has hair
I;m 25 and most of the women i interacted were between 18-23.

Maybe it's because i am from EE and most guys here are buzzed and manlet.

Black hair with curtains is a true halo here.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I have both yet im here as v so cope

height cope thread as usual
u cant even imagine actual chad face avg height guys life

height cope thread as usual
u cant even imagine actual chad face avg height (=5'10) guys life
We can, it is worse than 6'5 white gymmaxed Normie guy's life in terms of women :feelshaha:

>You shouldn't discard the mental illness.

>If you have it, your looks do not work

I'm normal.
I'm not as schizo when I talk to other people. Only here and a select few other places can I reveal my true self.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
We can, it is worse than 6'5 white gymmaxed Normie guy's life in terms of women :feelshaha:
AHAHAHA CAGED SO HARD YOU FUCKING AUTIST 😁😁😁😁😁😁😂🤣🤣🤣TALES FROM DEGENERATE STATES OF BURGERLAND

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Artemis
How to mentalmax

women want men with bad genes dead and water is wet

this is bait, who tf talks about gymceled short or balding men in real life, especially on ''date''. xd

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel
this is bait, who tf talks about gymceled short or balding men in real life, especially on ''date''. xd
I have autistically low inh and talk with ppl about anything.

Not a bait, 100% legit

Mind you, I was talking with an emo girl about my 30 egg diet and how my libido is insane and I want to have sex with old women.

Women hate normal conversations. That's one of the few good redpill tips out there. Just don't be aspie about it.

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have autistically low inh and talk with ppl about anything.

Not a bait, 100% legit

Mind you, I was talking with an emo girl about my 30 egg diet and how my libido is insane and I want to have sex with old women.

Women hate normal conversations. That's one of the few good redpill tips out there. Just don't be aspie about it.
this is autistic way to talk, not nt, take nt-pill.
btw. emo girl isn't normal too, its like aspie but for women