Hair and Skin Related Questions

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
As you can probably see, I'm pretty new here. I have a few questions regarding skin and hair care that I hope you guys can help me answer.

1. How often is washing one's hair dangerous? I've heard that washing hair more than once every two days isn't recommended as it causes hair damage, and is that true?
2. How can I choose the right shampoo for my hair? I've been using products that have been advertised as the best for more "oily" hair, but I think it's not working as well for me as it's intended.
3. My skin is pretty fair and getting sunburnt is therefore very easy for me. This is why I had to use so much sunblock for the past summer, but because of that I didn't get ANY tan at all. How can I narrow down my sunblock preferences?

Thank you for reading. This website has intrigued me greatly.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
1) Literally makes no difference, it's all genetics. Life is one big dice roll in terms of what genes you get, and once the die is cast, there's no point of return

2) No such thing. Personally, strictly for the aroma, I go with a shampoo containing lots of mint, but it doesn't do anything for hairloss IME, it's just nice to feel on my scalp, it's got such a cool sensation

3) just go with a quality one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, LiteralCaucasian and pneumocystosis
1) 2/3 times a week. I do 2. Yes, 99% shampoos are toxic af and no surprise people people get bold.
2°) https://www.dieti-natura.com/shampooing-activ-repouss.html
3°) The sun has changed (won't say more...) and it is going to get worse every year. Only expose yourself when it is low unless you have insane genetics like me (one short expo is enough for me to get the ideal tan for a very long time).
MSM/apricot oil + apply urine on your skin and cry about how much money you wasted in vain in poisonous shit.
Fruits/carrots.

Ofc, collagen boosters and food.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, LiteralCaucasian and pneumocystosis
As you can probably see, I'm pretty new here. I have a few questions regarding skin and hair care that I hope you guys can help me answer.

1. How often is washing one's hair dangerous? I've heard that washing hair more than once every two days isn't recommended as it causes hair damage, and is that true?
2. How can I choose the right shampoo for my hair? I've been using products that have been advertised as the best for more "oily" hair, but I think it's not working as well for me as it's intended.
3. My skin is pretty fair and getting sunburnt is therefore very easy for me. This is why I had to use so much sunblock for the past summer, but because of that I didn't get ANY tan at all. How can I narrow down my sunblock preferences?

1) i wash my hair every day. have never had a problem, ever. my hair is perfect. My scalp is used to it and thus produces oils faster than someone who washes their hair every x days. so when i don't wash my hair for a few days (happened twice in my whole life), it gets quite greasy.

3) i've lost my tan but now i just make sure i intake enough alpha and beta-carrotene, and I put on matifying UV SPF 50 cream every morning. My skin looks med despite me being half-anglo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, UndiagnosedSchizo, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person
Thanks for the answers. I'll definitely keep these tips in mind.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and pneumocystosis
Solution
dnrd and why did you mark yourself as the solution dumbass

damn dawg, I fucking miss you