Hair becoming less and less curly?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
My hair started to become curly at 15 and now it's becoming wavy again. Any reason to why this is? And no, my hair is not damaged. There's a little bit of frizz but that's really it.

I got bad news for you. Your hair is getting weaker.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ineonx, Kanye West's Cousin and looksmaxxing223

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, looksmaxxing223, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Nvm my hair is damaged probably from swimming 🤣. @The Grinch

Yh nvm my hairs just frizzy

Finasteride asap

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
same shit

• +1
My hair started to become curly at 15 and now it's becoming wavy again. Any reason to why this is? And no, my hair is not damaged. There's a little bit of frizz but that's really it.
deniggerification

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and looksmaxxing223
@SecularIslamist @The Grinch I think I am overreacting. Hairline and hair density is the same, and I am not losing an abnormal amount of hair. Could it be damage because of chlorine water? I know chlorine dries your hair and I go swimming twice a week

same shit
I think mine is because I go swimming. Hair loss, I lose a normal amount of hair and theres nothing crazy going on with my hair. Chlorine dries your hair up so I will just buy a swimming cap and use oil to make my hair healthy again.

I think mine is because I go swimming. Hair loss, I lose a normal amount of hair and theres nothing crazy going on with my hair. Chlorine dries your hair up so I will just buy a swimming cap and use oil to make my hair healthy again.
i swim from the age 7 till now 16 , but it been different, i had straight hair from my birth till 12 or sum, at 13-15 had curly hair, and now just wavy.

• +1
i swim from the age 7 till now 16 , but it been different, i had straight hair from my birth till 12 or sum, at 13-15 had curly hair, and now just wavy.
Yh chlorine damages hair. I'm just gonna remoisture my hair. I also lose a normal amount of hair. I see no thinning or receeding.

Yh chlorine damages hair. I'm just gonna remoisture my hair
ik it very well, once I swim without a cap for a month and it bleached my hair to blonde (my natural is dirty blond), also dries out your skin

• +1
ik it very well, once I swim without a cap for a month and it bleached my hair to blonde (my natural is dirty blond), also dries out your skin
Yh I'll just get a cap then. I got scared for a second, thinking I was balding. But I've had damaged hair before and it's not hard to treat. I'll just ask my parents if they can buy my a swimming cap that way.

@Ihateskob just finished oiling my hair and my non damaged hair is back already. Is your hair damaged? That might be why.

• +1