hair cair routine

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
I am currently hairmaxxing for the first time in my life and have grown my hair out quite a bit as can be seen below. What sort of routine should I be following in terms of when to condition/shampoo/oil the hair? I absolutely must shower every morning and won't compromise on that, it takes an hour for my hair to dry which is rage inducing. Currently I'm just shampooing once a week + conditioning every 2nd day and always washing with cold water. The very ends of my hair are kind of shitty... I've tried argan oil but it makes a minimal difference. I'd like to stop shampooing because my hair looks terrible afterward but the one time I tried not shampooing for more than a week my hair smelled terrible.

Are there any specific products people here would recommend? Can someone with a hair texture/length similar to mine spoonfeed me please?

Also any tips for frizz control tbh?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and PYT
here is mine(steal it tbh)
shampoo=never
conditioner=never
products=never
I wet my hair around 5 times per week
I wash my hair 1 time every 2 to 3 weeks with:
baking soda first, then apple cider vinegar (. I use coconut. oil on my hair 40 min before I do that)
I am also trying to add rice water rinse to my hair 2 times. per week cuz its very good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Inscol, sasha777, PYT and 6 others
try no shampoo at all just water. Also best shampoo to use gotta be ketoconazole 2%. also try scalp massage while in shower bro

in b4 mods ban this foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston and sytyl
shampoo=never
conditioner=never
products=never
baking soda first, then apple cider vinegar (. I use coconut. oil on my hair 40 min before I do that)
I am also trying to add rice water rinse to my hair 2 times. per week cuz its very good
Is there a period where your hair smells bad, like sheep or something? Does that smell eventually go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
shampoo=never
conditioner=never
products=never
pics of ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Is there a period where your hair smells bad, like sheep or something? Does that smell eventually go away
jfl my hair doesnt smell bad wtf
I asked everyone to smell it and they all told me the same thing:i dont smell anything
my hair doesnt produce any sent
my hair used to stink quickly when I use to wash my hair with jews and shoulders but I stopped like 8 months ago so im good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Peroxide, Ultramental and 1 other person
jfl my hair doesnt smell bad wtf
I asked everyone to smell it and they all told me the same thing:i dont smell anything
my hair doesnt produce any sent
my hair used to stink quickly when I use to wash my hair with jews and shoulders but I stopped like 8 months ago so im good
I see... I currently throw in a few drops of peppermint oil into my conditioners so my hair always smells good, don't want to lose that smell ngl

• +1
I see... I currently throw in a few drops of peppermint oil into my conditioners so my hair always smells good, don't want to lose that smell ngl
yeah you can obviously add some peppermint oil or some oil to your hair after washing
im going to do that soon too

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I am currently hairmaxxing for the first time in my life and have grown my hair out quite a bit as can be seen below. What sort of routine should I be following in terms of when to condition/shampoo/oil the hair? I absolutely must shower every morning and won't compromise on that, it takes an hour for my hair to dry which is rage inducing. Currently I'm just shampooing once a week + conditioning every 2nd day and always washing with cold water. The very ends of my hair are kind of shitty... I've tried argan oil but it makes a minimal difference. I'd like to stop shampooing because my hair looks terrible afterward but the one time I tried not shampooing for more than a week my hair smelled terrible.

Are there any specific products people here would recommend? Can someone with a hair texture/length similar to mine spoonfeed me please?

I dont use shampoo or any hair products personally tbh just wet it with water and kinda rub my scalp for 15-20 minutes cuz i heard it stimulates growth
I have insane hair density and its so nice in touch like the fur of a little puppy but its probs mostly genetics

• +1
I dont use shampoo or any hair products personally tbh just wet it with water and kinda rub my scalp for 15-20 minutes cuz i heard it stimulates growth
I have insane hair density and its so nice in touch like the fur of a little puppy but its probs mostly genetics
I basically do the same thing as @Mohamad i guess and my hair doesnt have any unpleasant scent aswell

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5912
chintucking jfl?
no nigger im laying in bed rn
I am talking to you in this position

Screen Shot 2020 09 13 at 24255 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, JosephGarrot123, JizzFarmer and 3 others
baking soda + water left on hair for how long?
apple cider vinegar just a wash?

• +1
baking soda + water left on hair for how long?
apple cider vinegar just a wash?
alright
so baking soda roses hair ph and removes every single hair dirt left
but you cant do it on it self you need to bring your hair ph back to normal and close the hair cuticle
so after washing it with baking soda do apple cider vinegar rinse to bring down the hair cuticle and lower the ph(this will drastically help with frizz)
baking soda wash:find it on google search its a simple tutorial
apple cider vinegar:this video(but be a bit wary the girl is annoying af)
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinsing. (this works)

I do this around 1 timer every 3 weeks
also use hair oils pre wash I use coconut oil cuz it helps prevent protein loss from hair
and if you want to add a hair oil after washing it you can do that as well

• Love it
alright
so baking soda roses hair ph and removes every single hair dirt left
but you cant do it on it self you need to bring your hair ph back to normal and close the hair cuticle
so after washing it with baking soda do apple cider vinegar rinse to bring down the hair cuticle and lower the ph(this will drastically help with frizz)
baking soda wash:find it on google search its a simple tutorial
apple cider vinegar:this video(but be a bit wary the girl is annoying af)
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinsing. (this works)

I do this around 1 timer every 3 weeks
also use hair oils pre wash I use coconut oil cuz it helps prevent protein loss from hair
and if you want to add a hair oil after washing it you can do that as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, JizzFarmer, Mouthbreath and 3 others

Short Ugly and Brown
Screen Shot 2020 09 12 at 122406 PM
Screen Shot 2020 09 12 at 120759 AM
I want this hair density

too bad I'm middle eastern so ill probably be NW5 (bald) by the time I'm done with University

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Good_Little_Goy and sytyl

i took that dont wash your hair every day advice and i fucking reeked. what a joke

• +1
shampoo=never
conditioner=never
products=never
can you send me a pic of your hair?

• +1
Haha dirty frizzy curly hair ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
i took that dont wash your hair every day advice and i fucking reeked. what a joke
at firs my hair smelled bad too
dont worry it goes away after a while

• +1
I did noshampoo for a while and it fucked my hair quality. I'd rec ommend finding a high quality pharmacy shampoo and using it along with nizoral. Don't forget to scalp massage and take supplemets like biotin if necessary. Use sea salt spray to style it and just stay healthy.

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and sytyl
I did noshampoo for a while and it fucked my hair quality. I'd rec ommend finding a high quality pharmacy shampoo and using it along with nizoral. Don't forget to scalp massage and take supplemets like biotin if necessary. Use sea salt spray to style it and just stay healthy.
Why nizoral? Doesn’t make it the hair greasy?

• +1
Why nizoral? Doesn’t make it the hair greasy?
yes it makes the hair dry af. use it only if you have hairloss or dandruff issues.

• +1
  • +1
how long you use it? any sides?
2-2.5 years, my hairline has always been fine but I was starting to thin at the crown and decided I had to do something about it. No sides - I'm an extremely paranoid person in general so I spent a lot of time reading all the relevant studies from title to conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 5912
2-2.5 years, my hairline has always been fine but I was starting to thin at the crown and decided I had to do something about it. No sides - I'm an extremely paranoid person in general so I spent a lot of time reading all the relevant studies from title to conclusion.
lifefuel i am a nw2 but not actively balding since then but thinking about jumping on fin as preventive. 24 btw.

• +1
lifefuel i am a nw2 but not actively balding since then but thinking about jumping on fin as preventive. 24 btw.
Just look at your grandfathers + father + uncles on both sides of the family and make a decision tbh.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope