Hair growth experiences (GTFO if you can contribute)

bhad

bhad

Iron
So far we got:

1. Scalp massages (Apparently Legit)
2. Dermarolling (Apparently legit)
3. Fin (Legit, but fucks your shit up
4. RU58841 (Legit, not many side effects if used properly)
5. Zix (Apparently legit)
6. Oil solutions e.g. Copper Peptides, Peppermint (Apparently legit, not too much proof though).
7. CB 03-01 (Legit FDA Approved, Expensive though as it's new)

What's everyones experiences with their hair growth? So far I've been doing scalp massages (20mins everynight) with Oil solutions for the past month and at the start I had a lot of shedding, I'm guessing this is due to the weaker hairs falling out, right now I have a lot of hair growth along my hairline so I'm hoping this shit grows back thick.

Is dermarolling really that good? I'm thinking of starting RU58841 low dose aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Short Ugly and Brown

Deep microneedling every week combined with minoxidil is great for hair growth

Deep microneedling every week combined with minoxidil is great for hair growth

Yeah but using Minox can reduce collagen in your face and you will be dependant on it for the rest of your life

Yeah but using Minox can reduce collagen in your face and you will be dependant on it for the rest of your life
I just recently started and it doesn’t seem to have any affect on collagen, apparently that is a myth

and idk I just see it as a routine like brushing teeth, it is actually very quick just drop it and rub it in then you are done, I think in the next 10 years there will be something that comes out that’ll be better/let me never have to use hair growth shit again

I just recently started and it doesn’t seem to have any affect on collagen, apparently that is a myth

and idk I just see it as a routine like brushing teeth, it is actually very quick just drop it and rub it in then you are done, I think in the next 10 years there will be something that comes out that’ll be better/let me never have to use hair growth shit again

Idk man I used it just for my beard and I started getting shit skin, extremely dark circles under my eyes and even hair shedding. I do agree that it's easy, I use the essential oils nearly every night and head massage literally every night just before my skin routine, I just feel like it might be quite expensive in the long run. Have you seen the products on minoxidilmax btw?

Idk man I used it just for my beard and I started getting shit skin, extremely dark circles under my eyes and even hair shedding. I do agree that it's easy, I use the essential oils nearly every night and head massage literally every night just before my skin routine, I just feel like it might be quite expensive in the long run. Have you seen the products on minoxidilmax btw?

I feel like if you use it on your face it’ll cause some side effects like decreased collagen and imo it ages your face a lot. But if you stick to it for scalp only you should be fine.

are people legit dermarolling instead of using derminator :feelswhy:
anyway I'm doing castor oil+onion juice, red light, scalp massage, diet, aspirin, hiit and low fap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Regrowing where - temple area (where your juvenile hairline was) is going to be the hardest and would probably require a combo of an anti-androgen (5ARI and a receptor antagonist) plus one or more growth stimulants like Minox/Dermastamping/whatever oils; whereas crown regrowth could easily be done with just finasteride + minox if necessary.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Regrowing where - temple area (where your juvenile hairline was) is going to be the hardest and would probably require a combo of an anti-androgen (5ARI and a receptor antagonist) plus one or more growth stimulants like Minox/Dermastamping/whatever oils; whereas crown regrowth could easily be done with just finasteride + minox if necessary.

My hairline hasn't really changed in the last couple of years, I'm apparently NW1-1.5 according to some guys from tresless. I just need my hairline to be a bit thicker. I have a shit ton of baby hairs from head massaging though so inshallah

I used Minox for 2 years, no noticeable change in collagen
I use Fin for over a year and it’s worked fine, had some regrowth I think, could have possibly been better if I used Minox alongside
Dermarolling /may/ contribute to regrowth but it alone won’t do shit.

Add Minox to the mix if you dermaroll, the studies were done via derma + minox combo
Derma minox + fin should keep your hair for the next 5 years at least
Hopefully they come with something new but I doubt it

Mention on Fin if you not sure whether to take it because you fear sides, best take it now and see how your body reacts than later when your hair is beyond fucked and no treatment will grow it back

If you think you’ll turn into a tranny from 10-20 pills you’re legit mentally retarded. Best to take blood test before starting fin to see where you are at then do blood tests every 6 months or if you’re paranoid, after the first 3 months.

Oh and you can start Fin by taking 0.5 mg for 2-3 months. If everything is fine, move to 1mg. If it then gets problematic, drop to 0.5 mg again.

Last edited: