Hair is life

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Brutall blackpill today. Posted this pic on instagram story, and got random reactions from girls and guys, like for example from this girl that said 'never cut you hair or i am going to kill you' , when i said why, she said that i look extremely sexy with it, and she is this random girl i just once talked for a brief moment in school though a friend. Got similar reactions from some guys too. If any of you here know a cure for possible norwooding that i will maybe experience in the future thanks to my bald grandfather, please help me, i swear when i become a cardiologist i will give you money.
Ps: no finasteride, i like to have my dick working

Screenshot 20191013 144923 Gallery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and cardiologist
Have you heard of taygahloo cats?

Are you squinting OP? If not, solid eye area ngl.

You should try a long hair style and see how that works.

Fuck my nw3 born hairline.
Got good hair texture but it's useless because of hairline

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Taygahloo cats deez nuts nigga

Are you squinting OP? If not, solid eye area ngl.

You should try a long hair style and see how that works.
Hmm, not deliberately, but just slightly below do to my slight smile, my face is not entirely relaxed
Fuck my nw3 born hairline.
Got good hair texture but it's useless because of hairline
Don't worry bro, you can always hair transplant that into some cheap EE country. I'm terrified of defuse thinning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and cardiologist
get a fade on the side

get a fade on the side
Yeah thats a good idea, problem is the shitty barbers here that will just totally cut of my hair from the sides cause they are morons and don't know how to fade correctly

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Where are you from? I have an italian friend who looks exactly like you.

i am already ugly so i would look subhuman without nw0 hair

Mogs me into Planck's length.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Over
The hell does that mean?
I am at Planck's length to girls next to you.

The Planck length is the scale at which classical ideas about gravity and space-time cease to be valid, and quantum effects dominate. This is the 'quantum of length', the smallest measurement of length with any meaning.

The Planck length is the scale at which classical ideas about gravity and space-time cease to be valid, and quantum effects dominate. This is the 'quantum of length', the smallest measurement of length with any meaning.
meanings me

• So Sad
Reactions: Over

It's ok bro, i don't look as good irl because of my bad skin, i have acne scars here and there that you can't see that well on a picture. Plus I'm going to possible norwood in following years cause of my grandfather. It's over for both of us

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787