Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Your face only looks good from afar, don't get close to anyone

you look oblivion character lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Heirio and Deleted member 1464
fades are boring
But they do look high T and low inhib, unless of course the alternative is young kurt cobain type hair, or curtains. Idk though

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
17 y/o sarm guzzling gymcel rotmaxxer