Hair is ?% of your appeal

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

20%?

@Prettyboy

Hair is like multiplier. With no hair you have no looks. With good hair it's like 1.25x. Think of the most handsome guy and then imagine him with NW7 no matter how good looking you are hair can kill you

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, Lmao, Prettyboy and 5 others
Depends on your goal
For prime stacies its easily 50%, the rest being height (tiktokpill)
For older ran thru beef curtains its 10% (you have to cope with gymcel/money/betabuxxing)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypergamy, datboijj, CEO of Sex and 4 others
Depends on your goal
For prime stacies its easily 50%, the rest being heigh (tiktokpill)
For older ran thru beef curtains its 10% (you have to cope with gymcel/money/betabuxxing)
so ur SMV is 50% hair, 50% height

honestly id say thats accurate

over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jpg, hypergamy, datboijj and 2 others
50% or more if you are a prettyboy
10% otherwise

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444 and Deprived

over
100% honest look who slays 20 yo stacies they are neither chads nor high PSL they just have tiktok hairstyle/tall with 3.5PSL face:lul::lul:
these are the only requirements with NTness:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
PSL is gay cope tbh oofy doofy pill is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
100% honest look who slays 20 yo stacies they are neither chads nor high PSL they just have tiktok hairstyle/tall with 3.5PSL face:lul::lul:
they are the only requirements with NTness:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
honestly i agree

these are the only requirements with NTness:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
@Biggdink @beachdude123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
for mtn to htn 70 percent for chadlite 50 percent for chad 30 percent. im talkinga bout importance for female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
0% if your face is ugly

20%?

@Prettyboy
LMAOOOOO the cumskin fag is worried about his hair :feelswhy: also if u consider that asian bitch to be pretty enough to be ur profile pic, that says it all jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
at least 0.25 psl for most unless super robust masc. probably 0.5 psl for prettyboymaxxers. seen so many tiktoks of MTN asians grow their hair out like a mop and they suddenly get tens of thousands of views

Hair is like multiplier. With no hair you have no looks. With good hair it's like 1.25x. Think of the most handsome guy and then imagine him with NW7 no matter how good looking you are hair can kill you
"Long hair adds beauty to a good face, and terror to an ugly one"
~Lycurgus, lawgiver of the Spartans

Lycurgus founded the ancient Spartan society as we imagine it. Previously they were getting their asses kicked by their future helots. It's interesting that one of the earliest wars recorded of the Spartans kicked off during a festival. Imagine a time hundreds of years before Spartans were Spartans; hundreds of years before helots became helots. Going all the way back to the times of that festival. But I digress

Today a foid asked me "so what made you decide to cut your hair"? I prefer shorter hair tbh, nice and smooth and light, but I know girls love long hair. I said as much and she agreed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
From women’s standpoint a bald guy without hair is no different than an amputee with a missing limb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
From women’s standpoint a bald guy without hair is no different than an amputee with a missing limb
there is no percentage. it's like hair is a requisit to be seen as human. you don't have it its over. you need it as a starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Elvisandreaa
A pretty big % unless you have a skull that doesn't destroy you with bald head. Going bald can drop some Chads down to a diseased looking LTN.

LMAOOOOO the cumskin fag is worried about his hair :feelswhy: also if u consider that asian bitch to be pretty enough to be ur profile pic, that says it all jfl
look bro just save for race lengthening surgery then you might be okay

@Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh i cant wait to go to asia

i have an asian gf rn long distance we watch movies and shit. and yesterday i sent a pic of me being pale, light blue eyes, blonde. and she said these exact words "you are a greek god here"

@Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh i cant wait to go to asia

i have an asian gf rn long distance we watch movies and shit. and yesterday i sent a pic of me being pale, light blue eyes, blonde. and she said these exact words "you are a greek god here"
LMAOOOOOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this is actually sad. Long distance omg :forcedsmile: u guys watch movies together too?awwww.GreekGod? lmao you know greeks are known to be ugly as fuck with their beak nose jfl. Also the highest gay population. u a fag?

look bro just save for race lengthening surgery then you might be okay
the fuck is that? seems like u know much more about surgeries than me, understandably. I dont advice on this forum, thats the difference between u and me cumskin

over
Depends on your goal
For prime stacies its easily 50%, the rest being height (tiktokpill)
This forum is lost for good, people here genuinely believing face doesn't matter oh my god :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype