Hair is so important, even Andrew Tate, the "Top G", displays insecurity when talking about it

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver

You can tell it makes him uncomfortable talking about it seeing as he's fidgeting with his hands.

The reason is he can't rock a buzz cut is because he got a failed unnatural looking hair transplant, and didn't hop on finasteride which made his hair recede further.

TLDR: Why are you not on fin yet? Oh that's right you believe PFS faggot shills "MuH bRaiNFog, muH NeuroSterOiDs" xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CursedOne, ROTTING and 7 others

You can tell it makes him uncomfortable talking about it seeing as he's fidgeting with his hands.

The reason is he can't rock a buzz cut is because he got a failed unnatural looking hair transplant, and didn't hop on finasteride which made his hair recede further.
View attachment 1996356

TLDR: Why are you not on fin yet? Oh that's right you believe PFS faggot shills "MuH bRaiNFog, muH NeuroSterOiDs" xD

His das was bald at 30 whines this nigga trying to fool

currently nw0 and i eat finasteride for breakfast

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, NFA PB, TrestIsBest and 3 others
All true players know how devastating hair loss is on your ability to pull women naturally (without using any kind of money or gifts)

That's why Tate got a transplant too.

Also, daily reminder what hair loss does even to top tier models' attractiveness:
Hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Mewton, Deleted member 23611 and 10 others
greycel take fin sides are real, i got ED which persisted over 2 weeks after quitting

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
he needs to get his hair transplant repaired.

Time to hop on fin
73354C61 A387 4C8D A2B1 08D3602A07FA

NW0 blastin dht roids God is good

• WTF
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Andrew Tate the mole rat. All the money and stauts in the world... and it means nothing because of his subhuman FACE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
He actually looks better bald. Like he looks better than in that pic when he had that hair

His PSL actually increased. Gave him more of an exotic look etc

One of the few cases I’ve seen where dude looks better bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 19294, ManzareK and 2 others
He don't got the bones and skull to pull off the bald look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and CursedOne
All true players know how devastating hair loss is on your ability to pull women naturally (without using any kind of money or gifts)

That's why Tate got a transplant too.

Also, daily reminder what hair loss does even to top tier models' attractiveness:
View attachment 1996367
holy fucking shit, if I'm bald in the future I'll definitely kill myself, I have to research finasteride asap

greycel take fin sides are real, i got ED which persisted over 2 weeks after quitting
You are a pussy faggot, only those kind of people get sides i take 2.5 MG dutasteride and i get morning boners still

• JFL
Reactions: DHTrash and Deleted member 22623
He actually looks better bald. Like he looks better than in that pic when he had that hair

His PSL actually increased. Gave him more of an exotic look etc

One of the few cases I’ve seen where dude looks better bald
no he looks better with hair but he should like keep it close to buzzed or very low not completely shaved off and he should grow his beard a little longer to hide his subhuman lower third

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
You are a pussy faggot, only those kind of people get sides i take 2.5 MG dutasteride and i get morning boners still
actually higher T levels = more likelyhood for sides so jokes on u buddy boyo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerow and TrestIsBest
no he looks better with hair but he should like keep it close to buzzed or very low not completely shaved off and he should grow his beard a little longer to hide his subhuman lower third

Looked like a low t soy with that hair

Now he looks dark traid similar to Jeremy meeks

His hair texture ruined any dark traidness he had with hair

Maybe it’s just the beard tho

Last edited:
Even a buzz cut would be a significant improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back