Hair is way more important than you think

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So I was curious what are foid’s thoughts on my new haircut
I didn’t even show my whole face on the pic,and as you can see it just might have already made her attracted to me
I didn’t send her any photos where my whole face was visible either
Hair halo is way more bigger than you might think

Last edited:
xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PowersOfTen, Spectre, Kawhi and 4 others
she will meet you in person and see your recessed chin and run away and cry "he eye raped me"

• +1
Reactions: shortretrudedchin and NormieKilla
So I was curious what are foid’s toughts on my new haircut
I didn’t even show my whole face on the pic,and as you can see it just might have already made her attracted to me
View attachment 61497
Depends on the skull still. Most people who go for the undercut end up looking like fucking retards

The real importance of hair is making sure you have a nw0-nw1 and no visible scalp conditions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Lorsss and Wannabe6ft2
Depends on the skull still. Most people who go for the undercut end up looking like fucking retards

View attachment 61499

The real importance of hair is making sure you have a nw0-nw1 and no visible scalp conditions.
Would i look better if i had hair?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190516-180347_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190516-180347_Messenger.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 90
Depends on how it looks. I'm a hapa gook and my hair grows like tumbleweed so I keep it short like you.
It also depends on facial structure. I got good jaw and prominent cheekbones so i think i can pull it off. My chin isnt that great though.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
It also depends on facial structure. I got good jaw and prominent cheekbones so i think i can pull it off. My chin isnt that great though.
Yeah, forward projection is a common problem with asians. It's always worth growing out your hair and shaving it at least once in your lifetime. I grew out my hair, it looked like dried up pubes, and I shaved it. Now I keep a #2 buzz.

Yeah, forward projection is a common problem with asians. It's always worth growing out your hair and shaving it at least once in your lifetime. I grew out my hair, it looked like dried up pubes, and I shaved it. Now I keep a #2 buzz.
They say asians are usallly not that good looking though haha. I have hair now. I like having hair better. But i am going to keep it pretty short.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
does not matter if your face sucks. and eventually youre gonna have to show your face to whomever you want to fuck, date or betabux

• +1
Reactions: Kawhi, SikKunt, sorrowfulsad and 4 others
le blatant brag.

Hair-life
Long is the name of the game tho. Or have a great skull shape

Hair don't matter.
End of the discussion.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Ritalincel don't click on this thread.

Once she sees more of your face, chin and your hair and skin in color, she'll kick you in the balls or get a chad to do it

hair is cope

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
bragcels.me

So I was curious what are foid’s thoughts on my new haircut
View attachment 61497
she saw your hunter eyes

Yeah obviously its better than not having it.

No need to see the entire face to determine if a person is good looking. So her reaction is not just about the hair

View attachment 61499

You look like shit