hair loss from no shampoo?

hogquz69

hogquz69

Iron
Hi guys so I was doing last year no shampoo and it was great (i mean i had short hair and nobody cared cause i was ugly) i stopped and now i use shampoo like 1× week or two weeks but recently i stopped using shampoo for month and my hair is good but i was using some hair clay and basically

I got dry scalp and i was scratching my head everyday and it made scabs and is it possible that because of that I'm losing my hair in my corner? Btw Im 15

Because your hair folliculs need to breathe.
If you dont wash hair, you clog your folliculs with oil and built up dirt.

humans loses around 150 hair a day and if your hair is on the cyrlier side they will get stuck and water alone cannot get rid of them i thinks thats the reason

• +1
Reactions: hogquz69 and humanoidsub7
probably not but no shampoo is bullshit, i have curly hair and 2x a week is enough with styling + when i wash my hair the whole drain is full of hair even though my hair goes up to my nose and thats stretched out, if u have straight hair just do it like 3x a week if u really believe in this shit and get a good shampoo not fucking head and shoulders and for the dry scalp im using 2% nizoral, really easy to get, only thing that will fix it, ive only used it twice and definetly helped with itching, the more you scratch the worse it gets so beware :p

• +1
Reactions: hogquz69 and BeanletMogger
i have curly hair and 2x a week is enough with styling + when i wash my hair the whole drain is full of hair even though my hair goes up to my nose and thats stretched out
same, sometimes I go like 2 weeks without washing my hair cuz of LDAR, and it looks like all my fucking hair fell out when I finish jfl

okay so what shampoo should i use (straight hair i think 1b/c and thick)

i only wash my hair once a month

sometimes once every 2 or 3 months lol

Moisturize your scalp i dont thinks it's no shampoo. No shampoo helps you produce natural oils so that you dont get dry scalp or dandruff its probably from a product your using or the weather
how to moisturize scalp

• +1
Reactions: Steroyl