hair loss

_elijahschmidt_

_elijahschmidt_

MoggingGymCell
I'm a 17 soon to be 18, certified chad by others opinions, but i'm going through hair thinning because of genetics, what tf do i do? when it gets to it should i pull a johnny sins or Andrew Tate? or do i go for regrowth and fight my genetics?

I'm a 17 soon to be 18, certified chad by others opinions, but i'm going through hair thinning because of genetics, what tf do i do? when it gets to it should i pull a johnny sins or Andrew Tate? or do i go for regrowth and fight my genetics?
pumping test huh?

what norwood are you and how fast is it receding? you can start using minox now. if norwood reaper isnt coming for you so rapidly that your hairline will be demolished by age 21, wait until then to get on fin/dutasteride.

what norwood are you and how fast is it receding? you can start using minox now. if norwood reaper isnt coming for you so rapidly that your hairline will be demolished by age 21, wait until then to get on fin/dutasteride.
i understood about 10.394857365456765432% of what you just said ngl

just looked up norwood reaper and when i say i haven't even been close to noticeable hair loss i mean it, just extremely light thinning

i understood about 10.394857365456765432% of what you just said ngl
How bad is your balding? Is it actually noticeable or just mild hairloss at the edges of the hairline? Minoxidil is a hair regrowth serum that can be bought at any walmart, you apply it to your hairline twice a day. start using that now to avoid losing more hair. when you are 21 you can start using finasteride / dutasteride which are oral hair loss medications that tank your DHT (hormone responsible for balding but also important for your health.) You dont want to use these at 17 or 18 because you are still finishing up puberty.

just looked up norwood reaper and when i say i haven't even been close to noticeable hair loss i mean it, just extremely light thinning
Then just do nothing about it. Your hairline might be "maturing" but if you actually start balding when you get older you can use finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
zinc will probably help your hairloss try canned oysters twice a week, stop using shampoos

zinc will probably help your hairloss try canned oysters twice a week, stop using shampoos
much obliged, i got a girl now so i'm keepin up with shampooing my hair more to be clean but your right, shampoo is destroying it

hairloss can be caused by a multitude of things, posture, diet, genetics, illness. Dont pick at your hair, derma roll twice a week with a .5mm dermaroller. just dermarolling can cause regain if you're not too far gone, dont jump right into minoxidil its toxic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova and _elijahschmidt_
Or just switch your shampoo to something less harsh, I am 17 and been using pantene for years started noticing a lot of hairs falling out in the shower. I switched to tresemme and much less hair falls out

Amazon product ASIN B00FG0IB8C
use this zinc aspirin soap, its the only thing i can recommend, panthene whatever is mainstream zogslop shampoo has a whole list of garbage in it, either fix your diet or suffer with shitty mainstream shampoos, unless you can make your own soap/shampoo or use the one i linked.

• +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_

Taking some fucking Zinc won't do shit.

If he's thinning at 18 he has the lower tier hair gene and must starrt micro needling his scalp

Look up derek more plates more dates

Dont ask utterly worthless autistic dumb boring doomer incel Zoomer nerds on here OP

• +1
Taking some fucking Zinc won't do shit.

If he's thinning at 18 he has the lower tier hair gene and must starrt micro needling his scalp

Look up derek more plates more dates

Dont ask utterly worthless autistic dumb boring doomer incel Zoomer nerds on here OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_ and Allornothing

• +1
OP don't listen to these fucking fucktards.

• +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_ and gr34ter
“Certified Chad”

• +1
do NOT take finasteride it will fuck up your hormones consider only minoxidl, dutasteride and ru58841

• +1
Reactions: _elijahschmidt_ and Saint Casanova
working out lifing heavy speeds up thinning like crazy btw

• +1
Take Ru-58841. I’m taking it with great results so far, although some shedding but that’s normal. You’ll get less, if any DHT related sides since it’s selective to the Androgen receptors in the scalp.

Combine that with minox and micro needling and you should stop it and regrow lost hair.

• +1
Take Ru-58841. I’m taking it with great results so far, although some shedding but that’s normal. You’ll get less, if any DHT related sides since it’s selective to the Androgen receptors in the scalp.

Combine that with minox and micro needling and you should stop it and regrow lost hair.
what are ur results on ru

how long ure taking it and what dose

why dut and not fin?
i made this post before i knew about the side effects of dut

i couldnt really tell you why i said it other than i thought at the time finasteride was terrible but now it's more of a pick your poison situation when it comes to any hair loss solution other than minoxidl