• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LowTierNormie
I think skin should be your primary concern right now

Fix ur skin

DYE YOUR EYEBROWS

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LowTierNormie
not really, you just need to have straight hair
Straight, dense and moderately thin. And you need to put some effor everyday to make it look great. It's an awesome haircut, but most guys don't like to spend 20 min every morning doing their hair

• +1
Reactions: her
Straight, dense and moderately thin. And you need to put some effor everyday to make it look great. It's an awesome haircut, but most guys don't like to spend 20 min every morning doing their hair
I had my hair looking naturally like that when I had this haircut, I would just wake up, comb it and it would look exactly like in the video tbh.

But I guess that's different for everyone. I also have extremely thick hair, so idk if thin hair would pull it off better

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I had my hair looking naturally like that when I had this haircut, I would just wake up, comb it and it would look exactly like in the video tbh.

But I guess that's different for everyone. I also have extremely thick hair, so idk if thin hair would pull it off better
Lucky bastard! My hair is a mess when I wake up. It's beetwen wavy and curly, so it's hard to find a decent hairstyle.
Congrats on your hair type mate

• +1
afro

• Woah
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Lucky bastard! My hair is a mess when I wake up. It's beetwen wavy and curly, so it's hard to find a decent hairstyle.
Congrats on your hair type mate
Thanks man. From what I've seen girls love curly hair ngl, but good luck trying to find a good haircut, I'm sure you will find one that suits you.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Thanks man. From what I've seen girls love curly hair ngl, but good luck trying to find a good haircut, I'm sure you will find one that suits you.
why do u think that is? i genuinely don’t understand it lol

Bad haircut still good looking

• JFL