Hair maxing how to get good hair

crushing sluts@100%

crushing sluts@100%

Iron
This won't help baldcells or recession cells this only helps with the hair you have

This is my shampoo made myself

Never use shampoo it's made by jews

Get ocean water salt water from the sea mix it with zinc powder and and magnesium or protein those last two are optional but zinc and seawater mix it into hair and rinse out repeat when you shower

Always rinse and do this process in cold water you can have a hot shower just make sure your hair touches only cold hot water strip's away benefits of this

This will make hair more volume and will make your hair clump into locks and make it superficially thicker in a frauded sort of way

If you want dreadlocks do this same process but less zinc and do it more intensly and obvs grow your hair out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, cryptt and TechnoBoss
Interesting concept. If people read the ingredients in their shampoo they'd realize just how many chemicals are going on there scalp. A natural shampoo is probably the best thing to do. Of course, some people do no shampoo whatsoever. How do you feel about going nopoo?

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, cryptt and crushing sluts@100%
Interesting concept. If people read the ingredients in their shampoo they'd realize just how many chemicals are going on there scalp. A natural shampoo is probably the best thing to do. Of course, some people do no shampoo whatsoever. How do you feel about going nopoo?
Not using shampoo is good if you do it it may initially be dirty but your hair pH balances and it becomes clean itself cause it's not reliant on shampoo

Actually people who use shampoo have greasy hair because it strip's the oils and your hair overproduces oil and makes it greasy

And yea people need to read ingredients shampoos can contain estrogen and a chain reaction of responses leading to dandruff

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why so? Wouldn't it only make hair dryer
But its a good dry if that makes sense dry as in not oily but there will be locked in moisture also you should rinse it in fresh water obvs

• +1
Reactions: cryptt
it does dehydrate your hair keratins, but it also strips your hair color and immensely weakens your hair structure. i can’t imagine your hair being anything other than absolutely destroyed after a couple washes with this ‘shampoo’

Is sea water necessary or salt water is fine
I would choose seawater because it has natural minerals in it to begun with and you cant really replicate it with just adding salt to water

It might work but maybe not as good

Yea there is some truth to this you gotta not over do it but it will allow for your hair to be lighter not cucked lighter but a golden brown by stripping keratins and sunlight

But it does make hair with the frauded appearance of more density as strands are locked in with minerals your hair will never be so fucked it looses all colour or an important amount of colour though
it does dehydrate your hair keratins, but it also strips your hair color and immensely weakens your hair structure. i can’t imagine your hair being anything other than absolutely destroyed after a couple washes with this ‘shampoo

• +1
Yea there is some truth to this you gotta not over do it but it will allow for your hair to be lighter not cucked lighter but a golden brown by stripping keratins and sunlight

But it does make hair with the frauded appearance of more density as strands are locked in with minerals your hair will never be so fucked it looses all colour or an important amount of colour though
keratin doesn’t only affect the color, it affects the structure of your hair, for example, if you have something like curly or wavy hair, in which keratin isn’t evenly distributed throughout each follicle, and then you add on something that strips your keratin away. then your hair would completely lose structure after a couple of washes. would probably change your hair type if even by just one category. the right word wouldn’t be denser, as ocean water actually makes hair more brittle. the right word would be thicker, although it would only be temporary, because what ocean water does to make your hair seem thicker is just roughen up your hair cuticles and swell each individual strand, this makes your hair more susceptible to moisture loss. if you really wanted to have salt water in your routine then i’d just settle for sea salt spray, albeit i’m still against using sea salt sprays due to its drying effects.

keratin doesn’t only affect the color, it affects the structure of your hair, for example, if you have something like curly or wavy hair, in which keratin isn’t evenly distributed throughout each follicle, and then you add on something that strips your keratin away. then your hair would completely lose structure after a couple of washes. would probably change your hair type if even by just one category. the right word wouldn’t be denser, as ocean water actually makes hair more brittle. the right word would be thicker, although it would only be temporary, because what ocean water does to make your hair seem thicker is just roughen up your hair cuticles and swell each individual strand, this makes your hair more susceptible to moisture loss. if you really wanted to have salt water in your routine then i’d just settle for sea salt spray, albeit i’m still against using sea salt sprays due to its drying effects.
thought you should read this if you were really considering doing this. to atleast be aware if it’s full effects

• +1
Yea but think of people who surf or swim there hair isn't just fucked after that, and there are benefits in the natural minerals that are in the sea so it could be like a two steps backwards three steps forwards thing in terms of the damage that it does do

But keep in mind that this is my anecdotal experience and it's worked great for me

Sea water isn't just salt and water, well it is but there's more to it than that

thought you should read this if you were really considering doing this. to atleast be aware if it’s full effects
Yea I did read it salt water daily would ofc damage hair in the long run shampoo do so too

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Yea but think of people who surf or swim there hair isn't just fucked after that, and there are benefits in the natural minerals that are in the sea so it could be like a two steps backwards three steps forwards thing in terms of the damage that it does do

But keep in mind that this is my anecdotal experience and it's worked great for me

Sea water isn't just salt and water, well it is but there's more to it than that
well they’re hair is fucked after that, there’s literally videos of like girls panicking abt their hair after getting home from swimming all over tt, plus it’s much more damaging if you’re doing it consistently