Hair nuked by trt at 21

W

wombleboy12

Iron
Hair started thinning all over after a few months of trt but my hairline and crown were the same thickness all over the top (So its not mpb).I believe it was just the high t scalp causing increased shedding?

Anyway, now that ive stopped trt and am using the typical reddit hair protocol should I buzz cut to allow healthier hair to grow back in?

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, bradpittshairline, zeshama and 5 others
Hair started thinning all over after a few months of trt but my hairline and crown were the same thickness all over the top (So its not mpb).I believe it was just the high t scalp cau
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
ing increased shedding?

Anyway, now that ive stopped trt and am using the typical reddit hair protocol should I buzz cut to allow healthier hair to grow back in?
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, gonion wanter, Deleted member 21297 and 9 others
send pics to see how bad it is, most mpb is kinda irreversible if they're past the halfway point of miniaturization. (Been on fin and dut for 3 years).

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
You just probably super accelerated your hairloss

• +1
Reactions: wombleboy12
Isint trt steroids enjoy blood pressure problems and early death

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and DoII
send pics to see how bad it is, most mpb is kinda irreversible if they're past the halfway point of miniaturization. (Been on fin and dut for 3 years).
MPB is characterized by an overly thinning crown area and thinning/receding hairline. My hair was thinning ALL over plus my hairline hadnt receded one bit

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
18 vs 21

Attachments

• 20201207_155247.jpg
    20201207_155247.jpg
    804.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231010_192514.jpg
    20231010_192514.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 0
Hair started thinning all over after a few months of trt but my hairline and crown were the same thickness all over the top (So its not mpb).I believe it was just the high t scalp causing increased shedding?

why are you taking trt at 21 year old?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Splinter901, bradpittshairline and Torero
300 ng/dl total t and barely readable free t levels
then boost it naturally rather injecting T and destroying you T production forever

• +1
Steroids are poison, no serious looksmaxxer should be taking them

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Splinter901, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 29747 and 1 other person

Nuke your scalp with all growth stimulants available minus minoxidil

cope keep ldring
trt isn't too bad but everything else runs a high risk of shit and clearly it is a problem because theres 14 and 15 year olds on this site stacking alot more than rad-140.

Nuke your scalp with all growth stimulants available minus minoxidil
Rosemary oil, saw palmetto, caffeine, biotin, ru 58841 applied daily to scalp plus biotin gummies everyday. That is my protocol, if It gets worse then dutasteride till I lose my libido 🫠

Rosemary oil, saw palmetto, caffeine, biotin, ru 58841 applied daily to scalp plus biotin gummies everyday. That is my protocol, if It gets worse then dutasteride till I lose my libido 🫠
You got no growth stimulants tho, use redensyl, stemoxydine and adenosine. You could use minox too but if you stop using it you'll lose whatever you gained pretty fast

Also where are you buying ru ??

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
MPB is characterized by an overly thinning crown area and thinning/receding hairline. My hair was thinning ALL over plus my hairline hadnt receded one bit

Look up diffuse thinning.

Look up diffuse thinning.
Diffuse thinning isnt just caused by dht, its caused by high testosterone (trt), hormonal fluctuations (trt), thyroid problems

dutasteride won't do shit to your libido

that is a very over maxilla my friend
Thats the first thing I noticed too, before even his hair.
Very bad maxillary width, and maxillary recession, moreover its as if somebody smashed a sledgehammer exactly on his canine fossa areas.

He will look like this if his collagen wears out
MusWojak1

This
but I’m natty and still lost my hair
Over

There is no point in Looksmaxxing without hair, you're doomed as subhuman. Hair is life, even with gigachad skull.

I'm looking to get orthodontic work done because I have a legit 6 tooth smile
lol
orthodonticucks just pushes your teeth around. It will do nothing to fix your orthognathic problems.

you need maxillary expansion, arch correction and advancement.

Very bad maxillary width, and maxillary recession, moreover its as if somebody smashed a sledgehammer exactly on his canine fossa areas.

View attachment 2524960
I was thinking more like this :feelshmm:

3701908_20201207_155247.jpg
tarantino.png

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101_090048_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_090048_Gallery.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

View attachment 2524960
I'm looking into a maxfac consultation, is £200 a standard price for it?