Hair products

toshiya

toshiya

Bronze
There are many products that make the hair curl more like curling cremes

Was wondering are there products that make your hair straighter?

Nope, you can go for keratin hair treatment which will make your hair straight for a month and it’s good for your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
Nope, you can go for keratin hair treatment which will make your hair straight for a month and it’s good for your hair.
I’ve seen but it makes your hair pin straight
I just want to go from 2c to 2b-a

I just want to go from 2c to 2b-a
Reincarnation, but maybe it’s possible? My hair went from staright to slight curly after puberty. It could be the opposite for you

Reincarnation, but maybe it’s possible? My hair went from staright to slight curly after puberty. It could be the opposite for you
My hair went from straight ro curly after puberty

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
It works but wavy hair looks 15 times better on me
When I condition my hair I am able to maintain it straight enough for a few days to look good. But if I don’t wash my hair I legit look like a African nigger

• Woah
Reactions: toshiya
When I condition my hair I am able to maintain it straight enough for a few days to look good. But if I don’t wash my hair I legit look like a African niggerView attachment 2084435
Bro the problem is when i was a kid i had very straight hair and everyone in the family would compliment me on it but as it got curlier everyone started to hate and now it looks like shit (straight hair is a huge halo where i live)
Mom genes cucked me hard

• JFL
Bro the problem is when i was a kid i had very straight hair and everyone in the family would compliment me on it but as it got curlier everyone started to hate and now it looks like shit (straight hair is a huge halo where i live)
Mom genes cucked me hard
Life is all about the cards your dealt with. In the end we have to play with them.

• So Sad
Mom genes cucked me hard
I have a big ass forehead which makes me look like I am NW1-2. I once lift up my hair in bud and my friend literally told me that I am balding. That haunts me till this day. I am cursed to fringemaxx until I get a ht

• So Sad
I have a big ass forehead which makes me look like I am NW1-2. I once lift up my hair in bud and my friend literally told me that I am balding. That haunts me till this day. I am cursed to fringemaxx until I get a ht
I was born with a v shaped hairline blonde and straight hair and very heavy bones
Guess which ones i lost

I was born with a v shaped hairline blonde and straight hair and very heavy bones
Guess which ones i lost
Atleast your white bruv, balding Asian man is very rare and being bald as an Asian is a death sentence. There are no good looking Asian actors or singers, but there are good looking white bald actors.

Atleast your white bruv, balding Asian man is very rare and being bald as an Asian is a death sentence. There are no good looking Asian actors or singers, but there are good looking white bald actors.
If you were born with a hood hairline you can restore it and no one cares about being bald after 35 tbh

If you were born with a hood hairline you can restore it and no one cares about being bald after 35 tbh
Bro bald Asian men are treated as how Dalits are treated in india.

• So Sad
Bro bald Asian men are treated as how Dalits are treated in india.
Never seen a bald asian man irl but those i see on the internet get treated like creeps so have to agree

• JFL
Mom genes cucked me hard
same here bro