hair safe PED

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
get some nice muscle growth without change of hair loss, what are my options? anavar?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Most steroids convert to dht the best you can do is take sarms
even stuff like rad140 isn’t hair safe tho.
most hair safe thing i’ve heard is anavar i think.
does the fact im on oral minox negate any negative sides i would’ve got from sarms?

• +1
does the fact im on oral minox negate any negative sides i would’ve got from sarms?
even on dutasteride you will still lose hair on steroids its just at what rate

The only side effect using orals is liver toxicity since it need to he metabolize it, you can use: Andarine,LGD 4033,mk677,Stenabolic and Ostarine
All these i listed are all hair friendly and will increase your muscle growth

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
The only side effect using orals is liver toxicity since it need to he metabolize it, you can use: Andarine,LGD 4033,mk677,Stenabolic and Ostarine
All these i listed are all hair friendly and will increase your muscle growth
which of these is the driest (no water retention) + gains u think?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and mentªlcel
Stenabolic,Andarine and Ostarine have shown that they don't lead to significant water retention as a side effect

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Stenabolic,Andarine and Ostarine have shown that they don't lead to significant water retention as a side effect
any experience with any?
i’ve only heard of osta from that list tbh

• +1
If you are prone to MPD you are going to get bald with or without roids, If you have good hair genetics, even if you take pro bb dosages you are going to mantain your hair in most part, Like jay cutler for example, For your question, There isnt a "good option" to roid without getting a single hair shedding effect, However the worst options would be DHT derivates

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and appealmaxed
If you are prone to MPD you are going to get bald with or without roids, If you have good hair genetics, even if you take pro bb dosages you are going to mantain your hair in most part, Like jay cutler for example, For your question, There isnt a "good option" to roid without getting a single hair shedding effect, However the worst options would be DHT derivates
does the use of oral minox negate any hair shedding.
obv without fin you’d lose eventually, but will minox berate the effect of shedding from sarms for example?

• +1
does the use of oral minox negate any hair shedding.
obv without fin you’d lose eventually, but will minox berate the effect of shedding from sarms for example?
With a good "haircare" routine you can mantain your hair with sarms (Taking in account your MPB genetics) Other options that had worked for a lot of people are ketaconazole shampoo and RU58841

just be skinny and have good hair rather then be buffed and lose hair its just my opinion tho

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and appealmaxed
just be skinny and have good hair rather then be buffed and lose hair its just my opinion tho
kinda agree
hair is life tho i will buzz for summer. get some healthy growth going
+ lean w some muscle mogs

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and AustinCutler
whats ur fav cut ?
cut as in hair?
i think medium long hair mogs, but if you’ve got masc face you can pull off buzz imo. as long as you have bones and temple peaks you should be good to pull off, though it won’t hailo you, only longer hair will do that.

• +1
whats ur fav cut ?
i do agree w you on the physique.
if your gonna do anything, your main priority should be getting lean asf no matter how much muscle mass you have.
once you reach that, you can gain some smv points through lean muscle mass, but still remaining lean asf.

• +1