Hair-safe steroids cycle for RTT

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Curious if there are any of u who have male pattern baldness and decided to go on a cycle. What did u take and what was your experience like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 13325 and quakociaptockh
Topilutamide stopped my shedding while roiding, but I didn't take any hard roids in the first place.

In general, DHT derivatives should be safe, as they are not amplified in hair follicles. Normal T (or derivatives) has some effect on muscle and 4 times more effect on hair, since they are converted to DHT.
While roids that are derivatives of DHT have some effect on muscle and the same effect on hair, making if effectively 4 times more secure assuming the same effect on muscle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Going2KillMyself
Topilutamide stopped my shedding while roiding, but I didn't take any hard roids in the first place.

In general, DHT derivatives should be safe, as they are not amplified in hair follicles. Normal T (or derivatives) has some effect on muscle and 4 times more effect on hair, since they are converted to DHT.
While roids that are derivatives of DHT have some effect on muscle and the same effect on hair, making if effectively 4 times more secure assuming the same effect on muscle.
Aren’t DHT derivatives more devastating for hair loss? There is no conversion so the hair loss is instant once the DHT starts working its magic on the hair follicles. Compared to test and FInasteride

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21620, Going2KillMyself and 3 others
Only test and finesteride. All the other compounds cause most likely unavoidable hairloss unless some RU is added. Same applies to SARMS.
Anavar isn't that harsh for the hair as I know.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Oberyn, Going2KillMyself and 2 others
Aren’t DHT derivatives more devastating for hair loss? There is no conversion so the hair loss is instant once the DHT starts working its magic on the hair follicles. Compared to test and FInasteride

No, it's not DHT that destroys hair, it's the androgen receptor. It can get activated by DHT or by sth else.

Compare:
Some DHT derivative that makes you gain 1kg of muscle when you swallow 1 pill, and also makes you lose 1000 hair.
Some T derivative that makes you gain 1kg of muscle when you swallow 1 pill, and that gets converted to 4 times stronger DHT that will make you lose 4000 hair.

Anavar is DHT derivative if you didn't know.

There's so much more to roids than just muh DHT bad.

and that gets converted to 4 times stronger DHT that will make you lose 4000 hair.
It doesn't convert in DHT if you take finasteride or dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
It doesn't convert in DHT if you take finasteride or dutasteride
The DHT based one and the other category ( I think it was the nandrolone one) will cause hairloss since you already inject something that your body responds the same way as DHT. The steroid compounds molecule looks too much to DHT. Fin won't stop the conversion to DHT. If you inject a test based one you can stop 5ar with finesteridem however the higher T amount will cause some hair loss (in less amount then DHT) if you are prone to hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Going2KillMyself, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
No, it's not DHT that destroys hair, it's the androgen receptor. It can get activated by DHT or by sth else.

Compare:
Some DHT derivative that makes you gain 1kg of muscle when you swallow 1 pill, and also makes you lose 1000 hair.
Some T derivative that makes you gain 1kg of muscle when you swallow 1 pill, and that gets converted to 4 times stronger DHT that will make you lose 4000 hair.

Anavar is DHT derivative if you didn't know.

There's so much more to roids than just muh DHT bad.
DHT is the cause of 95% hair loss in men. It miniaturizes the follicles that are genetically pre determined to a certain level of DHT. Yes, so does the androgen receptors matter as well but DHT is the biggest factor. Hence why no one here tells people to use winstrol,tren, anadrol, primo and so on if they care about there hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Going2KillMyself
Curious if there are any of u who have male pattern baldness and decided to go on a cycle. What did u take and what was your experience like
I was just thinking about this today!! I will make an update thread tomorrow as I have done a lot of research on this lately and have been obsessed with designing a hair safe cycle that will ALSO allow you to KEEP your gains after blasting.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Going2KillMyself
I was just thinking about this today!! I will make an update thread tomorrow as I have done a lot of research on this lately and have been obsessed with designing a hair safe cycle that will ALSO allow you to KEEP your gains after blasting.
Tag me in the post plz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 13325