Hair Shedding | HGH, Aromasin, Testosterone

callisto

callisto

Bronze
So i started HGH and Test around 3-4 weeks ago and since 2 weeks I went from shedding 10-20 hairs in the shower to around 150. My father and grandfather both still have most of their hair with some noticeably density loss. My mothers father also had most of his hair when he died, so i dont think im prone to MPB. For the shedding to be caused by the Testosterone is very unlikely, as the ester is too slow and general experiences are that shedding can only start at around 4-6 Months in, so that is mainly out of the question.

Second thing that could cause this is that i crashed my estrogen hard with aromasin so i stopped taking it after a week. this is now 2.5 weeks ago and the shedding has not gone down yet, how long does estrogen need to recover from aromasin, as it is a suicidal inhibitor? Third, the HGH. Ive read about shedding from HGH but i dont know how long this would last as i upped my dose to 8 iu ed since 1.5 weeks and before was 8 iu eod. What would be the most likely option that causes the hair shedding? I will make a dermatologist appointment too, to check if my follicles are minaturizing. I think its just telogen effluvium as im only shedding like 5-10 short, not yet fully grown hairs, the rest are long, fully grown hairs.

What would be the most probable cause for the shedding?

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
why are you already taking aromasin when you aren't even saturated yet.

wdym saturated?

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
wdym saturated?

it takes close to a month for test to saturate in your blood, you realistically shouldn't be experiencing estrogen sides yet, so why are you already taking aromasin.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
as i wrote i took it only for a week because im 18 and theres still a chance my plates arent fully closed yet so i took it. was stupid. what do you think causes the shedding?

as i wrote i took it only for a week because im 18 and theres still a chance my plates arent fully closed yet so i took it. was stupid. what do you think causes the shedding?
hair loss is listed as a common side effect of aromasin in some demographics and typically starts 2-3 weeks after you begin taking it, it's not specifically head hair that sheds from it though it's all hair, so some of the hairs you're counting are likely body hairs, hell even nose hair is affected.

it grows back as soon as you discontinue taking it, but if you're worried about your plates closing why the fuck are you on test.

Last edited:
selling pfizer genotropin 36iu for 140 usd add me

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
hair loss is listed as a common side effect of aromasin in some demographics and typically starts 2-3 weeks after you begin taking it, it's not specifically head hair that sheds from it though it's all hair, so some of the hairs you're counting are likely body hairs, hell even nose hair is affected.

it grows back as soon as you discontinue taking it, but if you're worried about your plates closing why the fuck are you on test.
not worried about plates closing as im pretty sure theyre probably already closed but wanted to, if they were still open, to keep being open as for the 8iu gh

@Arborist
so what do you think where the hair shedding comes from?

shut the fuck cunt ill beat you to a pulp
ur probably 5'7 either 110lbs or 350lbs and desperately trying to sell your geno pens as you have no use for them because your cucked jaw is too recessed for it to have any effect on it lmao. stfu keyboard warrior mr 14.3k posts

You screwed up.

It's like @Arborist said, it takes about 4 weeks for the testosterone to be properly saturated in your system - that's also the time after which you can start feeling your libido skyrocketing to the moon.

HGH is the same - it takes around a month up to two months for it to be saturated properly.

That's why you're doing the blood test month after you begun taking this, and you do another 2-3 months later and keep checking it at the same intervals.

Also, what do you mean that estrogen is too high?
Estrogen needs to be on proper levels along with testosterone.
If testosterone grows, then estrogen needs to grow accordingly as well.

For example - if you have 1500 ng/dl testosterone, then it's normal to have estrogen around 50~80 pg/ml.

It even gets bit higher if you're fat, or you have bellyfat - that's where the testosterone is converted the most to estrogen, under belly, and the more fat you have there, then it's also converting more.

so taking inhibitors at this point is simply stupid.

You screwed up.

It's like @Arborist said, it takes about 4 weeks for the testosterone to be properly saturated in your system - that's also the time after which you can start feeling your libido skyrocketing to the moon.

HGH is the same - it takes around a month up to two months for it to be saturated properly.

That's why you're doing the blood test month after you begun taking this, and you do another 2-3 months later and keep checking it at the same intervals.

Also, what do you mean that estrogen is too high?
Estrogen needs to be on proper levels along with testosterone.
If testosterone grows, then estrogen needs to grow accordingly as well.

For example - if you have 1500 ng/dl testosterone, then it's normal to have estrogen around 50~80 pg/ml.

It even gets bit higher if you're fat, or you have bellyfat - that's where the testosterone is converted the most to estrogen, under belly, and the more fat you have there, then it's also converting more.

so taking inhibitors at this point is simply stupid.
im on 500 test for 4 weeks now. felt the libido increase, but started shedding around 2 weeks in from losing 20 hairs in the shower to 150.

pinning 140mg test eod. took 6.25mg aromasin e3d for 9 days and then stopped, so i took 25 mg in total. 4 times 6.25, every 3 days. not fat, around 13-4 bf. also on 8 iu hgh ed for 2 weeks now, was tapering up from 3 iu eod for 4 weeks until at 8iu eod and then switched to ed.

i know that the aromasin was stupid, but i just want to know what causes the shedding as my estrogen shouldve gone back up to normal even with aromasin being a suicide inhibitor, and the test itself is very unlikely to start some type of shedding increase 2 weeks after starting especially with the enanthate ester.

can you go to a doctor to let them check if it is just shedding or permanent hairloss?

I have an appointment for bloodwork soon, will be testing my e2 and my igf1 + small blood panel there.

Start using Minoxidil, Redensyl, RU58841 + dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
JFL that an 18 y/o is on 8 IU HGH daily and 500 mg/week Test. And double lol that he is doing it without taking a 5a reductase inhibitor and is surprised that he is experiencing increasing hair loss.

JFL that an 18 y/o is on 8 IU HGH daily and 500 mg/week Test. And double lol that he is doing it without taking a 5a reductase inhibitor and is surprised that he is experiencing increasing hair loss.
what do you do for looksmaxxing?

So i started HGH and Test around 3-4 weeks ago and since 2 weeks I went from shedding 10-20 hairs in the shower to around 150. My father and grandfather both still have most of their hair with some noticeably density loss. My mothers father also had most of his hair when he died, so i dont think im prone to MPB. For the shedding to be caused by the Testosterone is very unlikely, as the ester is too slow and general experiences are that shedding can only start at around 4-6 Months in, so that is mainly out of the question.

Second thing that could cause this is that i crashed my estrogen hard with aromasin so i stopped taking it after a week. this is now 2.5 weeks ago and the shedding has not gone down yet, how long does estrogen need to recover from aromasin, as it is a suicidal inhibitor? Third, the HGH. Ive read about shedding from HGH but i dont know how long this would last as i upped my dose to 8 iu ed since 1.5 weeks and before was 8 iu eod. What would be the most likely option that causes the hair shedding? I will make a dermatologist appointment too, to check if my follicles are minaturizing. I think its just telogen effluvium as im only shedding like 5-10 short, not yet fully grown hairs, the rest are long, fully grown hairs.

What would be the most probable cause for the shedding?
Brutal, taking mk-677 when I had bad hair shedding on rad-140 sarm stopped my hair shedding completely. Are you taking dutasteride or finasteride, and any minoxidil ?

Brutal, taking mk-677 when I had bad hair shedding on rad-140 sarm stopped my hair shedding completely. Are you taking dutasteride or finasteride, and any minoxidil ?
no, i think the shedding was a result of the jump in gh amount. went from 1.5 iu to 8iu in 2 weeks. not going to take any dht blockers. before shedding 10-20 haurs in the shower while shedding 150 hairs in shower and now ~80-100 so the shedding slows down. think its just hormonal shock by my igf1 going from like 100-200 to 700-800

I thought gh protects against hair loss.
no, i think the shedding was a result of the jump in gh amount. went from 1.5 iu to 8iu in 2 weeks. not going to take any dht blockers. before shedding 10-20 haurs in the shower while shedding 150 hairs in shower and now ~80-100 so the shedding slows down. think its just hormonal shock by my igf1 going from like 100-200 to 700-800