Hair system

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Anyone here ever use a hair system or currently use one? Have people noticed that your hair is fake? Any tips for newcomers? Do you use temple flaps as well? What lace do you use? What was your hair like before you decided to use the hair system? How did you decide the perfect hairline for your new system? Did you originally go to a salon to get it done? Has it changed your life?

there was one guy very long time ago who did insane looksmax transformation like he went up legit 3 psl and he had hair system

i dont have link, it was like 8 months ago

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
there was one guy very long time ago who did insane looksmax transformation like he went up legit 3 psl and he had hair system

Life fuel dead serious, I'll try and look for the link

It should be undetectable, hair systems are just real hair except they are not growing from your scalp, if you wear it like emo bangs style then it will be even less risky

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Dogs
Fuuuuuuck, thanks for the link man. 6 months out a system is very good but he doesn't expose hairline so maybe that's why he's getting so much longevity from it. I wish there were pics. I want a system like the German guy video with the beard where he doesn't expose hairline either. Or if I get one with hairline exposed I want to go all out and get model like hair.

Was it on here or lookism?

Edit: It was me

Here you go bro:

Kmi7dGh.jpg

ZUhzskF.jpg

FTR I'm like NW 3

Last edited:
Check post, edited for you.
Would the hairsystem be to visible with a slicked back hairstyle?
Im getting a system in 2 weeks, a bit nervous that it will be visible because of the hairline.

ye i think it was u

You probs thinking of this:
Would the hairsystem be to visible with a slicked back hairstyle?
Im getting a system in 2 weeks, a bit nervous that it will be visible because of the hairline.

Not recommend by me at all

You'll have to clean and re do the hairline probably every 5 days or so to look convincing, and even then live in constant fear of people inspecting your hairline.

Brushed forward undercut like mine is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Anyone here ever use a hair system or currently use one? Have people noticed that your hair is fake? Any tips for newcomers? Do you use temple flaps as well? What lace do you use? What was your hair like before you decided to use the hair system? How did you decide the perfect hairline for your new system? Did you originally go to a salon to get it done? Has it changed your life?

From everything I've read people say nobody ever notices and it looks completely real (unless you get a REALLY cheap one of course). Certain hairstyles are much easier to pull off though like long hair which is what I will probably get.