Hair Transplant makes NW3 into NW0

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold

• Love it
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, DarknLost and Deleted member 1106
I wanna know how much that costs I want to do about the same amount of hairline lowering. Where is this doctor located. I saw another video of his but it was with this guy that tbh had shit hair and it looked good after but unless that guy went on every single dht blocker he was gonna be completely bald soon.

I wanna know how much that costs I want to do about the same amount of hairline lowering. Where is this doctor located. I saw another video of his but it was with this guy that tbh had shit hair and it looked good after but unless that guy went on every single dht blocker he was gonna be completely bald soon.

he's in the SF Bay Area, I haven't seen better HT results than him. It's worth it to HT until you're bald, you can just run hair system game after.

he's in the SF Bay Area, I haven't seen better HT results than him. It's worth it to HT until you're bald, you can just run hair system game after.
Wow don't even have to take an airplane to see him tbh. What's hair system game? What does that entail? Fin?

Wow don't even have to take an airplane to see him tbh. What's hair system game? What does that entail? Fin?

Hair system game:

It's what Enrique Iglesias runs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, mikeock, theanonymousone and 1 other person
wasnt HT picking back hair out and using it?

this guy is so funny

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
This is the kind of procedure I need (I have a high hairline that is maturing), though it looks pretty unnatural tbh.

My shitty hairline:
20190317 150952

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
how old are u^^^

This is the kind of procedure I need (I have a high hairline that is maturing), though it looks pretty unnatural tbh.

My shitty hairline: View attachment 90213

you should stop and stabilise your hairloss first

you keep balding and balding i see miniaturisated hairfolicles everywhere

That is not maturing, it is simply the beginning. Hop on fin asap. The side effects are way overblown and you can even regrow a decent amount.

you should stop and stabilise your hairloss first

you keep balding and balding i see miniaturisated hairfolicles everywhere
That is not maturing, it is simply the beginning. Hop on fin asap. The side effects are way overblown and you can even regrow a decent amount.
Idk, my hairline has always been shit, even as a child. The image I've uploaded is like 6 mouths old and my hairline looks pretty much unchanged, but I'll look up into it.
Also how do I get fin? Do I just go into a pharmacy and ask for it?

Idk, my hairline has always been shit, even as a child. The image I've uploaded is like 6 mouths old and my hairline looks pretty much unchanged, but I'll look up into it.

It’s a prescription, you can buy it online though without seeing a doctor

Bro you are balding, my hairline has always been shit even when I was like 7 years old it's stupid high but yours there's no way you looked like that at 7 yo.
Where the hell do you guys get these prescriptions online from, pm me if you don't want to post it publicly. I need retin-a too.

So I go to the dermatologist and if he says I'm balding he's gonna prescribe it to me? (idk how these things work)

1CJ4Jzn.jpg

leaked childhood pic

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, CopingCel and National Rodgerism
but then isnt it gonna look empty tbh
Hair from back of head and sides isn't effected by dht the same way the top of the head is, so no not really you should have a ton of hair there compared to elsewhere.

What is the name of this clinic and where is it located?????

I have thick curly hair so I can cover it (for now). What should I do? Get fin in order to stop any potential recession, or just hope for the best and get a transplant when I'll be able to afford it? Also can I pm you my pics so you could rate me and tell me if my recession is noticeable?

What is the point of a HT if you keep losing hair? It will end up looking ridiculous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and itsoverbuddyboyo
I have thick curly hair so I can cover it (for now). What should I do? Get fin in order to stop any potential recession, or just hope for the best and get a transplant when I'll be able to afford it? Also can I pm you my pics so you could rate me and tell me if my recession is noticeable?

See a dermatologist. I'll do the same in 2 weeks and are not yet as recessed as you.
If you decide to go with fin, go as soon as possible to rescue as much as possible of your hair.

Sure it looks good in that video, however that doctor is a butcher. He uses way to big punches, check this horrible picture.

Postopback1thumb5aec408500cb1a8fb3181fa9318633d9

My hairline was similar to yours when I first noticed it, its so fucking over, I also thought at first that my hairline is "maturing" and everyone in my normie family said the same thing but thats just a cope, I also thought my hairline was shit as a child but, when I inspected my childhood photos carefully it turned out I did have a strong norwood 0 at some point, dont waste your time with fin go straight to dutasteride, dutasteride has a similar level of side effects as fin but it mogs fin and has a higher rate of regrowth compared to it

worth it for a nw0, no one cares what the back of your head looks like and he probably has to do punches like that in order to get good results
The thing is, the dude had serious issues with his donor, terribel itching months post op. Its also bad with large punches when it risks
damaging nearby follicles --->less grafts for future op.
This guy has similar amounts of grafts and check how small his puntures are compared to he butchered head.

I am at NW3 as well, planning to have a HT soon, but I believe going to NW0 would be a mistake. Majority of the donor area would be used for that, and if I experience further hair loss there would not be enough available grafts to cover that.

My hairline was similar to yours when I first noticed it, its so fucking over, I also thought at first that my hairline is "maturing" and everyone in my normie family said the same thing but thats just a cope, I also thought my hairline was shit as a child but, when I inspected my childhood photos carefully it turned out I did have a strong norwood 0 at some point, dont waste your time with fin go straight to dutasteride, dutasteride has a similar level of side effects as fin but it mogs fin and has a higher rate of regrowth compared to it
Fucking hell I though I was relatively safe since neither my grandfathers nor my dad is bald. I will consult a dermatologist asap