Hair transplant timeframe to where you can stop hiding your hairline

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
seems to be around the 4 or 5 month mark from what i've seen. any HTcels can confirm?

@wristcel

My friend had a transplant like 2-3 months ago. He started out with a norwood 3 but he got a transplant and got the sides filled in for a nice straight across hairline. He also never was balding he had that hairline from the start even in photos of him as a toddler he had a NW3.

Anyway, he got the transplant like around 3 months ago now and he has been rubbing minoxidil on the transplanted area as well to hopefully speed up hair growth. Now keep in mind he still had hair on top to begin with and it covers the transplanted area a lot but you can already see some hair is starting to come in and he has a better hairline than he used to and there isn't anything to hide really but it depends on how bald you were from the start I guess. If you had nothing up there than it will take a really long time. In his case, he has like curly hair on top that is voluminous and it covers a big portion of the transplanted area and the transplanted area has shorter dark hairs and it's already giving the illusion of a straight hairline

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Yeah, 4 months or so

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17