Hair Transplant which method should I use??

Firefly

Firefly

Iron
The surgeon gave me a choice between 2 methods:

1. Sapphire FUE: about 3,000 ~ 3,500 follicles
2. Mega DHI: about 4,500~5,000 follicles

Which method should I choose?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Pros and cons of both methods yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙✨✨✨???

Pros and cons of both methods yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙✨✨✨???
(besides the price difference and length of the surgery)
Basically the more follicles the more full my hair would look at the top of my head and front, but that also mean they will take more hair from the back of my head and my beard, I am worried it might not look natural in the back of my head or my beard would look less healthy and dull.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
they are not follicles but grafts (an individual graft can have a different number of follicles, i.e. individual hairs)

it depends on how much you balding (your NW level) and what is your goal to be satisfied.

If you are NW2-3 with the whole rest of the head being a dense, then 3,500 graphs should be enough. But if you are already approaching the bare knee with diffuse thinning aka NW4-7, then more graphs will be needed to make your scalp looks like you have some density.

you have to remember that the more grafs you use, the less you can use if you will balding behind transplanted hair.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Corleone
they are not follicles but grafts (an individual graft can have a different number of follicles, i.e. individual hairs)

it depends on how much you balding (your NW level) and what is your goal to be satisfied.

If you are NW2-3 with the whole rest of the head being a dense, then 3,500 graphs should be enough. But if you are already approaching the bare knee with diffuse thinning aka NW4-7, then more graphs will be needed to make your scalp looks like you have some density.

you have to remember that the more grafs you use, the less you can use if you will balding behind transplanted hair.
I am like 3.5 vertex (I think) what would you suggest me?

The surgeon gave me a choice between 2 methods:

1. Sapphire FUE: about 3,000 ~ 3,500 follicles
2. Mega DHI: about 4,500~5,000 follicles

Which method should I choose?
are you one of those clowns who thinks if you get a HT, you can avoid having to use finasteride for life

are you one of those clowns who thinks if you get a HT, you can avoid having to use finasteride for life
No, if I will bald after the transplant I will use Propecia or something probably, I was just wondering how many grafts would be ideal for me because hair transplants do help improve your overall looks from what I have seen and heard..
Why not FUT?
What's FUT? Sorry, I am really a rookie when it comes to hair transplants..
speaks to the IQ of the average HT patient if he falls for meme euphemisms like these
Yea those names don't really mean anything to me, from what I understood it's just the amount of grafts that's different.

No, if I will bald after the transplant I will use Propecia or something probably, I was just wondering how many grafts would be ideal for me because hair transplants do help improve your overall looks from what I have seen and heard..

Yea those names don't really mean anything to me, from what I understood it's just the amount of grafts that's different.
U are a nw3 vertex at 27 ofc u will bald. U need to be on oral minoxidil and finasteride

It's when they cut out a strip of skin from your scalp then take every follicle from it under a microscope. It's much easier on your donor area than FUE.
No, if I will bald after the transplant I will use Propecia or something probably
You should probably make sure you're not balding anymore before a transplant or you'll just keep losing hair behind the transplant area.

oral minoxidil
Wouldn't recommend, it can make you grow hair all over the body, which is repulsive. Even on your face (not just the beard area).

It's when they cut out a strip of skin from your scalp then take every follicle from it under a microscope. It's much easier on your donor area than FUE.

You should probably make sure you're not balding anymore before a transplant or you'll just keep losing hair behind the transplant area.

Wouldn't recommend, it can make you grow hair all over the body, which is repulsive. Even on your face (not just the beard area).
Yea FUT sounds a little better than FUE
But do you know anything about DHI?
It's a newer method than FUT and FUE.