Hair transplants.

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Man all hair transplants i see, take too long to grow and the hair that grows looks thin and weak. Do you think hair transplant is worth it?

Man all hair transplants i see, take too long to grow and the hair that grows looks thin and weak. Do you think hair transplant is worth it?
yes if you are not poor. just don't get 1000$ hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Any examples of good ones?

0:20

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
Seriously bro, you look good, the hair really is your failo, you would look good with a curly fringe.
Cope. I get like 1-2 matches on tinder/day and they ghost me instantly JFL.
Curly fringe? Isnt that exactly what I have rn lol. I call it jesusmaxed:
Lolled

IMG 20200513 161114 1

I want HT to cover up the area above the line I drew with pencil here. Or a bit less. NW 0.5-1 hopefully.
They want you to be at least 26
whats the reason? I am hopping on fin once I am 25yo aswell, that + HT. That was the cutoff age for me, didnt want to mess with hormones untill that age.

retarded doctors in NL also didnt want to give me tretin so had to order it online. ill just fraud age or some shit ngl whatever. or do it in EE/turkey.

Last edited:
View attachment 409540
View attachment 409541
I want HT to cover up the area above the line I drew with pencil here. Or a bit less. NW 0.5-1 hopefully.
It will look ethnic awful and child like. Go for NW 1. Look at Tom cruise hairline. Great eye color btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
View attachment 409540
View attachment 409541
If that does happen to you, your looks are not your problem, fix hair and you have a really good base for any further improvements. If needed

If that does happen to you, your looks are not your problem, fix hair and you have a really good base for any further improvements. If needed
What do you mean with 'fix hair' ? I am trying to fix it with HT. I have tried like 10-20 diff hairstyles over the past 2 years and everything looks like shit. People keep telling me I need to 'fix hair' no matter what hairstyle I have jfl.

Also what further improvements would you suggest? Not getting matches on tinder and competition for girls is brutal tbh. I am doing HT + roids first. Idk what facial surgeries would fit me tbh. Long midface of death, lefort 3 is cope.

What do you mean with 'fix hair' ? I am trying to fix it with HT. I have tried like 10-20 diff hairstyles over the past 2 years and everything looks like shit. People keep telling me I need to 'fix hair' no matter what hairstyle I have jfl.

Also what further improvements would you suggest? Not getting matches on tinder and competition for girls is brutal tbh. I am doing HT + roids first. Idk what facial surgeries would fit me tbh. Long midface of death, lefort 3 is cope.
Yes, i was saying with the HT. Your face looks good. Just chew, and maybe get some chin filler. Thats all i have to point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275