Hair type

M

Majkal

Iron
Is there actually a way you can change hair type naturally? Like straight from curly and reverse, no perm

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
The only supplements I've heard reports of changing hair texture is biotin and MSM. Biotin makes hair thicker and supposedly more "lustrous", but it can cause bad acne. MSM also thickens hair and on a black women's hair care forum multiple users reported that high dose made their hair less curly.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 24444 and Majkal
The only supplements I've heard reports of changing hair texture is biotin and MSM. Biotin makes hair thicker and supposedly more "lustrous", but it can cause bad acne. MSM also thickens hair and on a black women's hair care forum multiple users reported that high dose made their hair less curly.
So if I take biotin there’s a semi decent chance it’ll change

So if I take biotin there’s a semi decent chance it’ll change
Biotin (5mg+) and silica might make the hair shinier texture. MSM definitely affects texture though. It made my hair coarser and less soft. However if hair is curly it might make it more straight.

Biotin (5mg+) and silica might make the hair shinier texture. MSM definitely affects texture though. It made my hair coarser and less soft. However if hair is curly it might make it more straight.
I see, also is MSM safe?

I see, also is MSM safe?
Yes take 3-6g per day to see an effect. but it's not going to make a massive difference like a perm. If someone wants thicker hair they should definitely take biotin and MSM, but biotin can cause acne.

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
relaxer to go from type 4 or 3 to wavy

You know any way to go from 1 to like 2 3 naturally? Change the hair type completely?
Hair spray is the only way tbh but looks fake af, if i was you id get curtains (works best with type 1) and leave it that way, hair type can't be a failo as long as it's not curlier than 3a or as straight as 1a