Hair volume

hygy

hygy

Iron
Any tips on how I can gain more volume to my hair, or is it over?

I shower regularly (1-2 times a day), wash my hair with conditioner atleast once a day (depends if I have exercised or not), I use shampoo twice a week (sunday night and Thursday morning).

I’ve tried sea salt spray but it’s only a temporarily fix as you may know, I want something as permanent as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Most nordics don't have too much volume in their hair, and theres really not much you can do. You could get a perm though, even though it's kinda faggoty.

Oral minoxidil. It blew up my hair density, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Best "drug" ive ever taken

Most nordics don't have too much volume in their hair, and theres really not much you can do. You could get a perm though, even though it's kinda faggoty.
Perm is not an option,
if you get a perm in Sweden you’re either a twelve year old kid or you are unofficially stating that you get no pussy

Any tips on how I can gain more volume to my hair, or is it over?

I shower regularly (1-2 times a day), wash my hair with conditioner atleast once a day (depends if I have exercised or not), I use shampoo twice a week (sunday night and Thursday morning).

I’ve tried sea salt spray but it’s only a temporarily fix as you may know, I want something as permanent as possible.
3653375 IMG 1497
Screenshot 20230920 192331

• +1
Reactions: Nero III
It’s over

Perm is not an option,
if you get a perm in Sweden you’re either a twelve year old kid or you are unofficially stating that you get no pussy
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll then, you could always geomaxx to South America, they'll be so glad to get gringo dick that they won't even care that ur bald, my nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and hygy