Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Will cutting my hair get me laid?

Think real hard

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Esteban1997
Yes shave hair and eyebrows girls will spread their legs and beg for your cock

Depends, a good haircut that fits you well can definitely improve your looks, but I don't think your hair alone will make you get laid.

Depends, a good haircut that fits you well can definitely improve your looks, but I don't think your hair alone will make you get laid.
A friend of mine keeps telling me about my hair how I style my hair is ridiculous and should go for short hair and he keeps pressuring telling me that if I do that I might actually get laid

A friend of mine keeps telling me about my hair how I style my hair is ridiculous and should go for short hair and he keeps pressuring telling me that if I do that I might actually get laid
"Esteban you cut your hair? OMG come fuck me plz teehee"

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Nah bro, I think you should post a picture of you here and people will tell you what suits you better. Or you can simply ask professionals for help.

Nah bro, I think you should post a picture of you here and people will tell you what suits you better. Or you can simply ask professionals for help.

Attachments

• 20190116_013748.jpg
    20190116_013748.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
Yes I cut my hair im a chad now