Haircut 15M

emrekagan

emrekagan

Iron
How should i get my hair done? its 3b type and i take care of my hair well. my hair is short-middle length rn and i want a good haircut. any opinions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, imthesupremecel and PlayersGetPlayed
its wide and diamond maybe i cant figure it out how can i?
You could either go for a generic curly fringe haircut or try to grow it out I guess, if you really have 3b that's very good might be a halo

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
imagination GIF

depends on your headshape brother

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and emrekagan
You could either go for a generic curly fringe haircut or try to grow it out I guess, if you really have 3b that's very good might be a halo
what does halo mean i dont like fringe im gonna grow it out i guess? and should i get my hair done or just let it grow?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Snapchat 1403306301
Snapchat 1695194892
Snapchat 1990589105
Snapchat 878792360
what is my face shape and what i could do to ascend? i use glasses but they look like shit im gonna use contact lenses soon

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
nigga i use leave in conditioner and normal conditioner very often its my hair
Keep normal conditioner in your hair dont wash it out ur hair cant hold moisture for shit.
barber or hair saloon? turkish barbers are like shit
Salon but if u think its gay just experiment with scissors and chop it so your hair layers on top of each other randomly

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Keep normal conditioner in your hair dont wash it out ur hair cant hold moisture for shit.

Salon but if u think its gay just experiment with scissors and chop it so your hair layers on top of each other randomly
i dont think its gay im gonna go to a saloon and my hair looks horrible when it is conditioned idk why

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ryuken