Haircut advice need help asap.

beniman

beniman

Bronze
So ive had my hair like this for like 3-4years now and it Looks decent when its shorter but when its long like this its so fkn ugly. And ye ik i can just get haircuts more often but im still so tired of having the same thing again and again. But ive been scared to get somthing new so I would like some advice on what I should get. (Dont say a middle part bc it Looks disqusting on me)

do you have a receeding hairline / big forehead?

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Not "big" forhead but bigger then average ye
if its not too bad try slicking hair back till its longer and when its longer try like vito basso

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Alr but do u have any hairstyle that yk that would suit me?
a bit hard to tell what would suit u from that video, take good selfie and show hairline

Snapchat 1374819640

Your hair is just a part of the equation of your overall style, which is a reflection of your identity. What kind of vibe are you going for with your style? Are you more the brooding, mysterious type, or the outgoing, life-of-the-party dude?

Your hair is just a part of the equation of your overall style, which is a reflection of your identity. What kind of vibe are you going for with your style? Are you more the brooding, mysterious type, or the outgoing, life-of-the-party dude?
Idk tbh, as long as it Looks good idrc🤷‍♂️

So ive had my hair like this for like 3-4years now and it Looks decent when its shorter but when its long like this its so fkn ugly. And ye ik i can just get haircuts more often but im still so tired of having the same thing again and again. But ive been scared to get somthing new so I would like some advice on what I should get. (Dont say a middle part bc it Looks disqusting on me)

your hair is fine