Haircut for tallforeheadcels

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
I have tall forehead (not freakishly but enough to notice) and also tall skull what haircuts should I get to cover up the high hairline and also fit my skull shape?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and sandcelmuttcel
Curtains

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Messy fringe

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12611, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Seems like this one is better suited for wide skulls, no? Cuz the middle part still exposes the entire forehead. Then again might work for me gonna ask my barber next time he's here
Messy fringe
Maybe legit but always had the impression this didn't really work for me since it doesnt look good when my hair goes down and covers my entire/big parts of my forehead

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 7725
I second messy fringe.

You need to buy some clay and hairspray and you're set

• +1
Worst haircut for tall forehead. Curtains require a low and round juvenile hairline.
Messy fringe
Messy fringe doesn't work with tall foreheads since the hair doesn't fall correctly on the forehead. People who look good with messy fringes have low hairlines. You'll look like a school shooter with a fringe and a high hairline.

Hairline lowering surgery is the only solution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky
I second messy fringe.

You need to buy some clay and hairspray and you're set
Will try that and ask my barber ngl
Worst haircut for tall forehead. Curtains require a low and round juvenile hairline.

Messy fringe doesn't work with tall foreheads since the hair doesn't fall correctly on the forehead. People who look good with messy fringes have low hairlines. You'll look like a school shooter with a fringe and a high hairline.

Hairline lowering surgery is the only solution.
Brutal. I cannot afford that atm I need to find a temporary solution

Noah
Hahnoah
Noah

Hossler
Jade

Bryce
Brycejl

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 12611 and 1 other person
View attachment 1140922
Why does it look good in this pic even though he styled it upwards revealing his tall forehead?
cuz his forehead isn't that tall tbf (at least not in this pic). The other 2 have higher foreheads. Also his temple points are decent

Last edited:
  • +1
Life fuel. Any videos on how to style it? I tried it before and looked terrible. Does it require getting a professional perm?
yeah i'm pretty sure they all get a professional perm. They also grow their hair out quite a bit. I'm pretty sure there's a youtube guy that does tutorials on how to get their hairucts. But just search up youtube tutorials tbh. not my area of expertise.

• +1