Haircut opinion

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
How is the haircut, and if you don’t like it what should I change
E25B7316 1579 4165 B57C 07762E3FF1D5

No jaw angle fillers and canthoplasty for you haircut tbh

With that being said I think you have more or less the best cut for your face shape, just sweep it out a bit longer on the sides (but not too much) and keep it under control, what you don't want is the messy NEET "just stopped LDARing and stepped out of my apartment for the first time in a week" hair that sprouts out in all directions like a root vegetable.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Luke LLL
No jaw angle fillers and canthoplasty for you haircut tbh

With that being said I think you have more or less the best cut for your face shape, just sweep it out a bit longer on the sides (but not too much) and keep it under control, what you don't want is the messy NEET "just stopped LDARing and stepped out of my apartment for the first time in a week" hair that sprouts out in all directions like a root vegetable.

Ok information consumed thank you

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
nct of death, sorry boyo

Also neckmaxx like your life depended on it, even if you have no muscle mass, in girls eyes it can make the difference in perception between "beta male computer nerd" to "athletic lean swimmer's body".

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Also neckmaxx like your life depended on it, even if you have no muscle mass, in girls eyes it can make the difference in perception between "beta male computer nerd" to "athletic lean swimmer's body".
Yeah man after I cut my hair my neck looked a lot thinner
Yeah it is a lot more noticeable after cutting my hair
My bad I thought that didn’t post

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
There's still things you could do to do imprive your PSL. Don't cut your hair so short it looks bad on you.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
There's still things you could do to do imprive your PSL. Don't cut your hair so short it looks bad on you.
Yeah I was thinking to let it grow

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and BigBoy