Haircut Ropemaxx Diary

InSplit

InSplit

Gutsmaxx
the weather was getting warmer. You have been waiting for this the whole winter while hitting the gym and abusing steroids so that you can walk around musclemaxxed and veinmaxxed. You have been getting stares outside/in gym even in winter. You got approached 2 times when you weren't even gymmaxxed and you knew summer would be fucking amazing. You just got your first corporate job and you knew that would be an awesome way to socialize.(not that you need it necesarely).

But for some reason... You wanted to fix your hair a lil bit before starting the job so after 2-3 years you go to a haircut saloon. Mind me the major things that I have goin for me is
1- long ass wavy hair
2- height(6'2 barefoot) and frame/muscle

So after a miscommunication(you are in a foreign country and she doesnt now english) she completely fucking RAPES my hair.(cuts like a 2 years worth maybe). Of course at first I didn't mind. Maybe subconciously I knew it was fucked but at that point black pill was long forgotten. I had masculine energy! At first I thought "I got used to it all these years so thats why I feel like it looks bad"

I went to gym 2 days later and there was an old lady that complimented my hair a couple of times. I was smoking outside. I waved at her. I could see she was in kind of shock. She said "wtf happened to your hair?". XD

At the office when I started working coworker girl told me that I should cut my hair it kinda sucks(she meant well not in a rude way). After a while I also lost my muscles because I got depressed and saw no point in hitting the gym/pinning after seeing how fucked I was.

I am not going to keep it long and type every fucking thing but long story short I could see the effect of black pill directly. From small things to big things. I wasnt really trying to analyze I just realized as it happened.(it has been 5-6 months)

I am not autistic guys.(maybe now i am idk) . I was going up to random people outside making friends etc easily. NOW, How people treat me is a lot different compared to my previous self. 2 days ago my battery died. I went around asking for help. NEVER IN MY FUCKING LIFE. People ignored me when I did this. They usually went out of their way to help. Well now it has happened. And it wasnt only 1 dickhead. There were a couple of girls and guys.

Why do you think so? Because I asked in a different way?? I am acting the same way I did back then. Of course I didn't meddle on it I said fuck u and found someone else but you get my point. This is only 1 example guys. I had a lot of embarassing shit happen.. I have enough data now that I can say it is not a mental issue on my side.(im the one saying this so its kinda funny jfl)

At this point there is no fucking way I am recovering. I abused steroids so my hair wont grow again. I lost the body I worked hard for a year(ppl comment about this too lol).

It is funny how everyone irl gaslights you about these topics telling you its on your mind so I wanted to at least leave org one last entry after a long time

I am not going soon boys. Everything is ready but will have some more time to chill. Abusing drugs and goin to raves probably(getting lost in the music fucking helps). Right now you could give me 10 million dollars. I would probably give it to family/friends abuse drugs and ropemaxx anyways.

I think what makes life beautiful is the way you bond and interact with other people. Of course at this point it is not only physical because after feeling like a subhuman for 5 months I lost a fair chunk of my mental health as well

Sadly my phone got broken so I dont have proper pictures but to get an idea I will attach these. I will blur face so you cant really understand but lets say it went from "niche mtn" to subhuman.

link

THX for reading my autistic rambling(if you read it) Be careful brahs. Life is a simulation anyways(schizomaxx theory). Take care :)

(GUTSMAXX FAILED)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, whiteislandpill, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
the weather was getting warmer. You have been waiting for this the whole winter while hitting the gym and abusing steroids so that you can walk around musclemaxxed and veinmaxxed. You have been getting stares outside/in gym even in winter. You got approached 2 times when you weren't even gymmaxxed and you knew summer would be fucking amazing. You just got your first corporate job and you knew that would be an awesome way to socialize.(not that you need it necesarely).

But for some reason... You wanted to fix your hair a lil bit before starting the job so after 2-3 years you go to a haircut saloon. Mind me the major things that I have goin for me is
1- long ass wavy hair
2- height(6'2 barefoot) and frame/muscle

So after a miscommunication(you are in a foreign country and she doesnt now english) she completely fucking RAPES my hair.(cuts like a 2 years worth maybe). Of course at first I didn't mind. Maybe subconciously I knew it was fucked but at that point black pill was long forgotten. I had masculine energy! At first I thought "I got used to it all these years so thats why I feel like it looks bad"

I went to gym 2 days later and there was an old lady that complimented my hair a couple of times. I was smoking outside. I waved at her. I could see she was in kind of shock. She said "wtf happened to your hair?". XD

At the office when I started working coworker girl told me that I should cut my hair it kinda sucks(she meant well not in a rude way). After a while I also lost my muscles because I got depressed and saw no point in hitting the gym/pinning after seeing how fucked I was.

I am not going to keep it long and type every fucking thing but long story short I could see the effect of black pill directly. From small things to big things. I wasnt really trying to analyze I just realized as it happened.(it has been 5-6 months)

I am not autistic guys.(maybe now i am idk) . I was going up to random people outside making friends etc easily. NOW, How people treat me is a lot different compared to my previous self. 2 days ago my battery died. I went around asking for help. NEVER IN MY FUCKING LIFE. People ignored me when I did this. They usually went out of their way to help. Well now it has happened. And it wasnt only 1 dickhead. There were a couple of girls and guys.

Why do you think so? Because I asked in a different way?? I am acting the same way I did back then. Of course I didn't meddle on it I said fuck u and found someone else but you get my point. This is only 1 example guys. I had a lot of embarassing shit happen.. I have enough data now that I can say it is not a mental issue on my side.(im the one saying this so its kinda funny jfl)

At this point there is no fucking way I am recovering. I abused steroids so my hair wont grow again. I lost the body I worked hard for a year(ppl comment about this too lol).

It is funny how everyone irl gaslights you about these topics telling you its on your mind so I wanted to at least leave org one last entry after a long time

I am not going soon boys. Everything is ready but will have some more time to chill. Abusing drugs and goin to raves probably(getting lost in the music fucking helps). Right now you could give me 10 million dollars. I would probably give it to family/friends abuse drugs and ropemaxx anyways.

I think what makes life beautiful is the way you bond and interact with other people. Of course at this point it is not only physical because after feeling like a subhuman for 5 months I lost a fair chunk of my mental health as well

Sadly my phone got broken so I dont have proper pictures but to get an idea I will attach these. I will blur face so you cant really understand but lets say it went from "niche mtn" to subhuman.

link

THX for reading my autistic rambling(if you read it) Be careful brahs. Life is a simulation anyways(schizomaxx theory). Take care :)

(GUTSMAXX FAILED)
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
this is the response I was lookin for. love org man. Schizo rambling like I said XD

I will be the new funky flamingo
funky is jewish and fakecel i saw him fucking a sheboon yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
sheboon doesnt count tho. snowbunny or nothing innit
fair enough, funky the typa guy to stick it in anything and everything

Without even seeing your whole face I can tell you were max LTN so if haircut was that bad you likely descended to subhuman brutal

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
Without even seeing your whole face I can tell you were max LTN so if haircut was that bad you likely descended to subhuman brutal
at peak lean. front was LTN, side was MTN-HTN with hair(also the opinion I got online). I got approached cuz of side tbh.

Now side is fucccced. Yeah bro brutal. Lost my appeal in a day

• So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
You need to looksmax buddy boyo