Haircuts should be subtle

laaltin

laaltin

Are you not entertained
Good length and clean sides + back. Ask for a scissor cut, dont let your nigger barber run hair clipper at #1 guard through your head. Over if you come out of the barbershop with your sides resembling that of a Nazi soldier from 1938

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, icetraebald, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, enchanted_elixir and CarrotMaxxer
Undercut, fades and everything that looks like you’re in the bootcamp. All trashy low class haircuts basically
what shall I ask for my barber? I hate fades too it's super ugly unless the fade goes all the way to the back

Do you have good picture examples?

what shall I ask for my barber? I hate fades too it's super ugly unless the fade goes all the way to the back
Ask him to never bring the hair clipper near your head. Cut with scissors, you won’t end up with a fade or anything close. Try to get a slightly shorter version of your best hairstyle and go every 2-3 weeks if you can, that way you always have mogger hair on any day of the month

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Do you have good picture examples?
No pics, here I elabed what I really meant
Ask him to never bring the hair clipper near your head. Cut with scissors, you won’t end up with a fade or anything close. Try to get a slightly shorter version of your best hairstyle and go every 2-3 weeks if you can, that way you always have mogger hair on any day of the month

costs $$$$$$

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Every 3 weeks is 17 haircuts in a year. Shouldn’t cost more than 500 bucks if you find a cheap barber that knows how to use scissors
500 bucks in a year for haircuts is crazy

Good length and clean sides + back. Ask for a scissor cut, dont let your nigger barber run hair clipper at #1 guard through your head. Over if you come out of the barbershop with your sides resembling that of a Nazi soldier from 1938
Can you show me a good example of this?